Chapter 17: Wendy meet Wendy.

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache. Tossing and turning around, I realized that I was actually tucked in my bed.

But it shouldn't have been the case.

I clearly recalled that I was spending the night with Jin at a remote stall. The only other memory I had was that I kept drinking soju, one glass after another. Unless...

I shot upright from my bed.

Was I drunk last night?

At that juncture, the door opened and both Yerin and Jimin barged in.

"Unnie! Are you sober now? Can you share with us the details now?", both of them exclaimed simultaneously.

"Mwo-ya?", I asked, while I squinted my eyes from the blinding morning beam and massaged my temples.

"Omo, so you are trying to play dumb now? Spill it all out! Why did Mark oppa ended up bridal carrying you all the way back to our dorm?", Jimin demanded.

"WHAT?!" I hollered.

How could that be? I clearly remembered spending the night with Jin only. Since when did Mark came into the picture?

"Are you sure about this? Mark oppa carried me back to the dorm and not someone else?! 'Cos I don't remember going out with him at all...", I gave them a dubious look.

"Who were you expecting then?", Yerin asked.

"Jin oppa?", I mumbled softly while playing with my fingers.

"What?! So you were out with not only one guy, but two?! Unnie, you are really something!", Jimin squeaked and pushed my shoulder lightly.

WHAT THE...

"Wait. Wait. Wait", I held up my hand to stop them from their small little discussion.

"So... You guys are telling me that it was REALLY Mark oppa who carried me back? No joking here, I'm being SERIOUS."

They nodded and smiled broadly.

Oh god. Oh god. What have I just got myself into. I buried my face into my hands immediately, hot from embarrassment.

I chased Yerin and Jimin out of my room, and sat on my bed, wanting to take some time to digest everything and cool down.

Breathe in, breathe out. Inhale, exhale.

Chillax Wendy, I pumped on my chest.

Just then, Jimin called at the top of her voice from outside.

"Unnie! Mark oppa is here to see you!"

Damn it.

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

I closed the door behind me gently as I leave the room. The others were still sleeping soundly as they were all entirely drained from the training yesterday and I didn't want to wake them up this early.

Walking to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee, I was surprised to meet JB.

"Why are you up this early?"

"Same question to you bro", I said to him.

"I've got a meeting with Jinyoung hyung later regarding our Japan debut. Now you, answer my question", he narrowed his eyes at me.

I took a sip of coffee before answering.

"Erm, I'm meeting Wendy for breakfast later."

He raised an eyebrow.