Chp 11✓

Chapter 11✓: The Shopaholic/Vampires

"I'M A
SHOPAHOLIC ON
THE ROAD
TO RECOVERY.
JUST KIDDING!
I'M ACTUALLY ON THE ROAD TO THE MALL"
-Unknown

"I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I reckon depression wouldn't exist anymore."
-Unknown

"Vampires pretending to be humans pretending to be vampires...How avant-grade!"
-THE VAMPIRE CHRONICLES

"Bloodsuckers of the night walk amongst mankind slowly draining us-"
-Jade Oak👄

Julie's 💜 Pov

Jillian and I decided to stretch our legs a bit and go shopping, and I was beyond pleased with the idea, "Finally." I exclaimed all hyped up, "..I can get clothes of my taste," Jillian eyed me appalled, well more like disappointed, "What's wrong with my clothes?-" ever since Jillian offered to lend me her clothes I've been wearing the same multicolored flower bomb. I held up the dress I had, "No offense, but your style of clothing is a tad too bright for my taste,"

Clearly offended, Jillian held her chest, "Gally, if I had known, that's how you really felt. I wouldn't have wasted so much effort loaning you my stuff." I teased her some more before we left. She was not amused.

Arriving at the mall, we went into the first store we saw. Jillian would grab things off the hanger and pile them into Dustin's hands. The poor thing was gonna be swallowed alive by them by the time they reached an unoccupied changing booth.

I only took along what I could carry. "How do I look?" Jillian asked, emerging from the changing room striking an ambitious pose before the oddly shaped mirror. "Fantastic babe!-" Dustin whistled with his fingers followed by a thumbs up. Jillian strikes a few other poses, each one more daring than the last. The inner diva had been unleashed. She turned in the other direction, "Jules, hurry up and get your butt out here!-"

"I'm coming." I mumbled nervously, sliding open the biege curtain, "What do you guys think?" I really took the time to look at myself. My body wasn't that skinny. I had gained some while needed weight during the coming weeks. I looked much healthier than my once malnourished state.

I sighed, relieved, actually. Their eyes scanned me from head to toe. I mean, I didn't really have on anything grand. My look was completely simple. It's just a simple oversized tee paired with black ripped jeans.

"I can confidently say.  I think you're the cutest ogre I've ever seen." Dustin jokes. I wanted to snack that grin off his smug face.

"So much for a confidence boost, huh?" I rolled my eyes, "Thank you for never failing to meet my expectations, dear brother."

"You are welcome, sis," Dustin responded, which earned him a smack upside the head holding his head he looked up at the culprit, his eyes nearly watered.

"That was uncalled for," Dustin pouts, rubbing his head. Jillian ignores him. "Jules, I love you and all, but would it kill you to incorporate a little color into your outfits?"

I held the end of the baggy tee, "Nope." I'd gagged if I wore such brightness. Jillian sighed. She then snatched another outfit from the couch she shoved it against my chest, "..Try this on," examining the fabric I head back into the changing booth.