Introduction

"Excellence we thrive, unity we revive" -Utopia Community

     The path to writing is seemingly tough, you'll get covered in mud, stumble upon the rocky road, get bruises from venomous creatures, and you'll be in thirst. You'll get bruises from bashers as if their opinion matter. You'll be in thirst for attention; wanting readers and publishers to notice your novel. Along the way, writer's block will constantly bother you and forcing you to stop writing. But this problem is curable.

     As one family, we will help you deal with your problems. Just send us a message and we will respond. You may request a topic for us to discuss and we will publish it. You may think that those questions are answerable with an internet connection, but there's nothing better when you gain knowledge from your community. We provide brief and comprehensible wisdom.

     Love problems? Writer stuff? We will give you a solution. We will also provide writing prompts for you to participate. We will conduct a reading activity where we will assign you to read a member's book. Yes, here you will find readers and critiques. Every writer has the opportunity to send their book to us and the community will check it out. Looking for digital artists for your book cover? Editors? Everything is here. Just fill-up the request form that we will provide later on.

If you would like to join us to achieve your goal, just fill-up the form on our wall and follow the founders of this club. We will post our list of members later on and we will post your badges for new members. Ready to get your badge?

Comment here when you're done following them--------

The next page of this book will be the tag fest. Stay tuned!