21. Cat Noir?

Previously...

"Oh but as soon as I get your miraculous and Cat Noir's ring. Then me and Hawkmoth will be unstoppable!!" Y/n screamed as she evilly smirked.

No! I can't let her do this!!
I can't let her take my miraculous!!

My thoughts were cut off as y/n threw a hard punch at my face.

We then started fighting for hours.
After like 2 hours of fighting, I was weak and limp.

Oh Kitty, if only you are here right now to help me. I can't do this without you.

I thought to myself as I turned around to face y/n, but then got a big punch in the face.

I then fell to the ground and everything blacked out...

Now

Y/n pov

After I knocked out Ladybug, my plan is to tie up Ladybug so that way she can't escape when I take her miraculous.

I am under the Eiffel Tower with Ladybug tied up.
After about 5 minutes, Ladybug woke up.

"Wha- what happened?" Ladybug said still half dazed.

"You're finally awake. But too bad that it'll have to end so soon." I evilly smirked as I slowly walked towards Ladybug. She struggled to get up and saw that I have tied her up.

"Let me go y/n! This isn't you!" Ladybug pleaded.

"Enough!!" I shouted and slapped her hard across the face.

"I have told you that it's Lady Secret! And whether you like it or not this is me!! And you'll give me what I have been trying to get for the past few hours!" I argued as I gave her sharp stares.
I then knelt down Infront of her, slowly reaching for her earrings.

"No!! Y/n please!! I know that deep down, you are fighting!! It doesn't have to be like this!!" She pleaded as tears threatened to fall.

But I ignored her and kept reaching for the earrings.

"Y/N! ENOUGH!!"

A voice shouted, my eyes widened when I recognised the voice.
I turned around and saw a boy in a cat suit with blonde hair and emerald green eyes.

"C-cat Noir?! B-but how?!" I stuttered in disbelief.

"Master Fu re used the Spell I used on you to bring you back. He told me that great danger is happening, and that the danger was you." Cat Noir replied as he walked towards me.

"Y/n, it doesn't have to be like this. We can sort things out together, there is a better way." Cat Noir spoke as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Well, it's too late. I'm about to take Ladybug 's earrings, and then I'll take your ring! Then me and Hawkmoth will be unstoppable!!" I grinned evilly.

"Hawkmoth is only using you for his desires! He isn't really gonna let you has have what you truly want because you can only make one wish. But once you make a wish, it can bring a consequence y/n." Cat Noir said as he looked at me gently.

"You're lying!! You're just trying to stop me from getting my dream and my desires!! And I won't let you stop me! I am gonna be the most powerful in all of Paris!!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry but I can't let you do that Princess." He said In a serious tone but then smirked.

"Look y/n, you told me that I understand you better than all of our friends. And I understand your pain, when you showed Ladybug your past, I was there too and saw it all. And I understand your pain, and I understand why you want to have so much power like Hawkmoth." Cat Noir confessed as he slowly took a few steps forward.

"Stay back!" I warned as blue lightning started surrounding me.

"I understand how desperate you are for power and people to bow down before you! I understand how much you want to be noticed and for people to experience your pain! I have gone through the same pain!" Cat Noir continued as he continued to walk towards me.

"S-stay away!!" I warned again as I backed away.

"You are never alone y/n! You will never have to do it on your own! You don't have to feel alone anymore! You will never have to face your darkest times alone!" Cat Noir confessed as he tried to reach for me.

"Enough!! Please!!" I pleaded as more lightning surrounding me, tears falling down my eyes.

"Because you will always have me by your side and I will never leave your side y/n. Because you know that I love you." He said softer as he grabbed my arm.
Then everything turned white.

I opened my eyes and saw Cat Noir Infront of me.

"Y/n, I know what you're going through, I know your pain but you no longer have to go through this alone. You have me by your side to help you and be there for you, as a hero and your boyfriend." Cat Noir smiled. Tears fell down my face. My heart was beating fast.

"It's never too late to do the next right thing. It's never too late to fix things." Cat Noir smiled warmly as he held my hands.

"And I know how hard it is to let go painful moments but trust me, you will eventually find a time when you will be able to let it go." He smiled.

"But Hawkmoth... He-" I spoke but got interrupted by Cat Noir.

"Forget about that jerk! We can fight him together. You don't have to keep being on his side now. I'm here and I will always help you." He smiled.

"O...okay Kitty." I smiled.
He then extended his hand out and I gladly took it.
Then another bright light shone and we are back at the Eiffel Tower.
I then walked over to Ladybug and untied her.

"Now what?" Ladybug asked, looking at Cat Noir. He then looked at me.

"Now... We fix everything, starting off with putting an end to Hawkmoth." I said softly.

"But.. where is Hawkmoth?" Ladybug asked.

"I know. Because he is someone I know." Cat Noir said in a Stern voice.
We then followed Cat Noir.

To be continued....

Sorry for not publishing in a long time, I have been so busy lately but here it is!!

In next chapter, is when you, Cat Noir and Ladybug go to Hawkmoth 's lair in the Agreste Mansion.