Hey Guys!!

Hello everyone!!

I am truly sorry for not making the next chapter for sooooo long....
I have been getting so many assignments, family stuff etc.

I have been busy with excursions too.
I had a 2 day trip to Sydney with my Japanese class and some other students who did Japanese.

Things we did in order:

- Caught train to Central
- Went to Japanese Foundation
- Went to hotel for quick rest
- Went to Kinokuniya
-Went to Sushi Train restaurant
- Went back to Kinokuniya
- Got some dessert
- Went back to hotel
- Next day caught train to Kirrawee
- Went to Kirrawee High School
- Went back to Central
- Caught a train home

Btw Kinokuniya is a Japanese book store that obviously sells different kinds of books (novels, comics, magazines, dictionarie, picture books, colouring books, art books etc), figurines, key chains, stationery stuff etc and has a mini cafe.

So as you know, in the last chapter you, Ladybug and Cat Noir stopped Hawkmoth from causing akumas and all then you guys returned the miraculous to Master Fu.

You guys get to keep the miraculouses as there could still be danger in Paris like accidents, natural disasters, robberies and other rescue duties.

Anyways as you were heading home, you found an abandoned kitten so you took it in to take care of it and that's where the last chapter finished.

Now that I am back, I can make the next few chapters over the weekend.
Let's say I will be making the next....... 3-6 chapters over the weekend maybe?? Since its the long weekend this week.

Sneak peek of the next chapter:

After 2 weeks of things going back to normal, Lila got a hold of the Butterfly miraculous and took over Paris, in search of the rest of the miraculouses.
You, Ladybug and Cat Noir do what it takes to fight against her and face the upcoming challenges.
Until things have turned unexpectedly....
What comes unexpectedly?
Will you guys defeat Lila and get your  hands on the miraculous once again?

Anyways i hope you have all been good and I'll get straight onto the next chapter.