5. Lila

Y/n pov

Next day...

I woke up to my annoying alarm and tiredly turned it off and got in the shower.
Once I finished my shower, I got ready for school.

Look

Look

Once I was satisfied with my look, I packed my bag with my school essentials and my Kwami's favourite snacks.

I head downstairs and had waffles and hot chocolate for breakfast.
Once I finished I head off for school.

-At School-

I got out of the limo and entered the school, and got greeted by Chloe with a big hug.

"Hey cuz!" She squealed. Squeezing me.  I chuckled and hugged back.

"Hey Chloe." I replied smiling.

The Bell rang so we went off for class, so we made our way to the classroom. Once we entered the classroom, the whole class was surrounding someone. We joined the circle and I saw a girl with dull green eyes, darkish skin, long brown hair. She was wearing a poker dot skirt, leggings, brown boots and a red shirt.

"Ugh Lila the liar. What is she doing back here?" Chloe scoffed. I tilted my head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked confusingly.
Before she could explain, the teacher came in. She sighed deeply.

"I'll explain at lunch." Chloe winked and took her seat. I nodded and took my seat. Not long later, Adrien came in and took his seat next to me.

"Hey y/n!" He smiled like always.

"Hey Adrien." I said quietly and smiled. I'm still getting used to opening up.

Lunch

I am on the courts with Chloe as we took a seat on a bench.

"So, who is she and why is she 'Lila the liar'?" I asked confused.

"Her name is Lila Rossi and the way she makes so many friends is telling them lies and they believe them. Even I used to believe them. I don't want her to hurt you." Chloe said worried.

"It'll be fine." I replied smiling.

Just then Lila showed up. Chloe rolled her eyes and Told me she had to go. Then she left.

"Hi. My name is Lila. I heard so much about you because I am a big fan of yours." Lila smiled as she sat next to me.

"Hello Lila, that's great to hear that you're a fan." I replied smiling. I am still taking Chloe's word of Being careful around her so I am taking caution.

"Oh I have an idea! Why don't we hang out today after school?" Lila asked hopefully.

"Umm sure. Sounds good." I replied smiling.

Then the bell rang.

"Great! See you then best friend!" She shouted as she ran off to class.

Timeskip to after school

I was outside of the school waiting for Lila. I was just talking to my new best friend's Marinette, Alya and Nino. When Lila showed up, they left.

"You ready?" I asked as I held the door open for her. She gave me a smile and a nod as she got in. I followed her and closed the door behind me.

At home

"Wow your house is sooooo big!" Lila said excitedly. I just chuckled. Once we got inside I took her to my room.

"So, have you made any new friends yet?" Lila asked as she sat on my bed. I joined her.

"Why yes I have. Adrien, Marinette, Alya, Nino and the rest of the class. Oh and also you." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Are you and Adrien close?" She asked randomly. I hesitated, not knowing how to explain.

"No not really. But he is my friend. He is very nice to me and is trying to help me open up more." I said and she nodded.

After a couple of hours talking and telling Lila everything about myself it got late so she went home.

Lila's pov

Perfect. The plan is working. Y/n fully trusts me and is close with me. And little did she know, I recorded our conversation. All I have to do is edit some bits so it sounds like y/n doesn't trust Adrien to tell him everything about her. And I'll make sure we hang out more often so she is away from Chloe because it was part of the deal for Sabrina.

To be continued....