20. Lady Secret

Previously....

"The truth is, I was going to cancel on our date so I could spend time with my friends." The boy spoke. The girl got mad and upset.

"What?! How could you betray me like that?! I thought you love me!!" She yelled. I then fed off their love.

Now I'll go get Cat Noir's ring until Ladybug arrives

Now for this chapter...

Marinette's pov

I was sitting on a park bench working on my fashion designs in my sketchbook. I really do miss Adrien, he is my best friend and my old crush since he is in love with y/n.
Things are back to normal with me and y/n, we are best friends again.

"Wow Marinette! Those designs look absolutely amazing!" Tikki smiled as she peeked at my drawings.

"Hehe thanks Tikki. You're the best." I smiled as I continued working on my drawings.

And then, I heard two girls arguing that brought my attention from my drawings.

"You know, in secret, I am secretly friends with the popular rich girls, without telling you." One girl said smirking. The other one got really mad.

" How could you do this to me?! We are best friends! I told you to stay away from them! They are nothing but brats!" The other friend yelled.

"You can't just judge someone by how they look!! Besides you aren't in control of who I can and can't be friends with!! I can have other friends too! You are just nothing but jealous!!" The girl argued back.

That's strange... Why are they arguing all of a sudden? Something seems not right here...

I then got up and walked out of the park, down the streets.

"That was really strange. And I have a feeling that something isn't right." I said to Tikki, worried.

"Yeah, me too." She replied also worried.

I'm now walking across the bridge and saw a couple arguing.

"The truth is, I was going to cancel on our date so I could spend time with my friends." The boy spoke. The girl got mad and upset.

"What?! How could you betray me like that?! I thought you love me!!" She yelled.

That's real strange, that's four people arguing on the same day.
"Something's definitely not right." I mumbled.
My thoughts then got interrupted by screaming from a long distance.

I then ran into an alleyway and Tikki flew out of my purse.

"Tikki! Spots on!" I yelled and Tikki flew into my earrings. I then transformed.

After my transformation I yo-yo to go find the Akuma.

After a few minutes I spot a girl in a dark blue and white dress with diamonds, dark blue leggings and a mask that matches her dress but with ribbon at the back.

"That's the Akuma!" I said as I ran towards her.

Wait... Why does she look so familiar?
Could it be?

"Y/n?" I mumbled to myself.

Oh no! It's y/n! But why is she akumatized? What happened?
Well only one way to find out!

I then swung to her with my yoyo, landing right behind her.

"Y/n!! Why are you akumatized?" I asked, getting her attention as she turned to face me.