From where the buildings flew up in the air, they could clearly see how there were some buildings that was destroyed to float up and in the end just erupted and crumbled to the ground.

BOOM!

Out of nowhere, from the ground where the buildings detached themselves from. Huge fire erupted that it even reached the skies, the heat spreading throughout the place making it feel and look like they were inside a furnace.

After that huge explosion of flames, the ground created this thunder like roar followed by it collapsing, falling down and creating a huge whole on the ground, the Grandarius that they knew was turned into nothing but a huge pit of hole, unknown of what was inside as it was far too dark to see, far too wide to grasp and far too deep to see its end.

Multiple sounds came from the hole, echoing like speakers throughout the land. It was a mixture of screaming, howling and crying, of both humans and creatures.

As all of this was happening. The ladder that Taehyung and Jungkook was holding onto detached itself around the wall of the building, the top edge, the only one clinging onto the building.

Creak! Creak! Creak!

The sound echoed right after the silence that followed the eruption of the land. Taehyung and Jungkook swinging in the air with the ladder, only one huge blow and both of them could fall onto the huge hole created below them.

Taehyung stared at the hole and tightened his grip on the metal ladder, even swallowing hard.

Jungkook in the other hand stared down at the huge hole below and remembered what Taehyung said the first day he had went to the market place.

"This place changes everytime."

Taehyung couldn't take it much longer. He swung his arms in the air and grabs on the metal ladder,"Lets go up before this ladder gives up on us." He said hurriedly climbing up the ladder.

Jungkook also climbed up the ladder. When he reached the top, a hand gestured itself in front of him,"Lets go." He looks up and saw Taehyung kneeling down in front of him.

Jungkook grabs onto Taehyung's hands and the other swiftly carried him up the building,"You're heavy!" Taehyung huffed.

Jungkook didn't say anything back and taps away the dust that were all over him.

"We're out in the open!" Taehyung shouts in a panick.

Jungkook turns his eyes towards the way of Taehyung, where the pink haired male was staring down into the huge lands below.

The whole place was in utter ruins. There was no signs of it being such a beautiful city. The floating islands that were around Grandarius all fell down, digging into the ground like nails.

The skies that looked so beautiful with its vibrant color, looked drained. Creatures flying up in the air, roaring and clashing onto the ships, but above all that. There were a lot of criminal's blood smeared across the land, there were a lot trying to run away with their weakned selves but they couldn't.

Boom!

Boom!

Bam!