010

010
:This Is Sunny High
-Croncile-
____________

From Sunny High's main city, in the land of Grandarius came offsprings after offsprings of great questers.

Those that behold power to create destruction. The ones who were bestowed with strengths to create an empire, a revolution. Few can only survive what they see for Sunny High is an unknown land, and those that overcome the vast lands of Sunny High are what we call questers.

Above all the questers, are those who hold great power. Also known to be Sunny High's Great Questers acknowledged by SHA. Not everyone has seen them, not everyone knows them. Their powers unknown. Their presence limited.

Grandarius was the main city, but never once did they ever appear in the city.

But at least one, among those questers, Croncile was the only group everyone knew. Unlike the other group of questers, Croncile stood in Grandarius itself, this is where their headquarters is.

Croncile had six members, Kim Taehyung being one of them.

And the other members were...

Kirea Versaty. He was the one who established the name and group Croncile with hopes to achive freedom together with his friends. He built a foundation that was hard to create in a place full of criminals, and that's teamwork. He has built Croncile to become the great group that it is because of this.

With his Redwood colored hair and a cat like gold eyes, a personality so kind and generous that would want everyone to cling onto him. His powers of wielding a weapon, or in his case, bow and arrows.His fingers were holding a weapon yet to people it looked as if they were playing a piano, so delicate and percise. He had made himself the name of Weilder of Arrows for no one had ever win against him in a battle of weapon most especially in the use of bow and arrows.

The identical twin brothers of Croncile or as the people know it, Beasts Of Croncile. Aqili Payton and Aqilai Hellion. Both with powers of beasts, the ability to have the physical strength of monsters, eyes, hearing and power. They say these two had ripped heads of thousands of monsters, burned down massive hoards of demons and destroyed lnds as if they were beasts themselves.

Aqili Payton having a Scarlet hair and red eyes. Aqilai Hellion having blue hair and dark blue eyes. One feature that they were known for were their canines, so sharp as it were of that of a monster. Unlike their destructive and scary powers these two were known for being so kind, makiny every person they could ever encounter to become their friend.

Aqili was known for monster spelling magic and Aqilai was known for monster transformation magic, their powers the same but different and that was what brings out both of their own strengths. Their ability to fight as one but two different strengths at the same time had made them the name of Beast of Croncile, some even calling them kings above all monsters.

The fire wielder, hell's flame holder, creator of burning ashes, Dan Sereda the Flames Of Croncile. Gifted with powers to manipulate flames in any form, to use her strength to fight heat and let flame guard her as if she were their queen. Her powers caused thousands of cities burned down to ashes, and thousand enemies to bow down to her greatness.

She had this orange hair, yellow eyes and a distinct pair of horns. Her falmes were always raging and uncontrollable, just like she is. She is someone who would say whatever she wanted, cause fights and burn down everyone that would dare go against her.