016

016
:This Is Sunny High
-Croncile-
_______________

The end of the war against the 12 Empire...

"Jungkook." Hanyeul called out for his younger brother while riding the horse. His eyes were staring up front, not even glancing at him.

"What?" Jungkook snapped.

"There's a tactic that defines trust." His brother suddenly said. He pulled an amulet that was tucked inside his vest and held unto it.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called.

"Yes?" His brother smiled, once again not glancing at him. He opened the amulet with his thumb, flicking it open.

"Are you going nuts again?" Jungkook asked seriously but voice lased with confusion and disgust,"We're about to head into a war and all you are saying is a bunch of nonsense?" He looked at him like he isn't being serious.

"This isn't nonsense you brat!" His brother smacked him in the head.

"Then what are you trying to say?" Jungkook exclaimed rubbing his pained head.

Hanyeul went quite for a few seconds and just stared out into the open,"When time comes where you I wouldn't be able to be beside you, where me and father wouldn't be the only ones you'll rely on and you don't know whom to trust. No matter what happens reach out to someone, always, and you'll be able to find who your true allies are."

Jungkook stared at his older brother,"Reach out to someone and you'll be able to find who your true allies are?" He thought,"What's that suppose to mean?" Jungkook said his eyebrows furrowed as he messed with his hair because he couldn't understand.

"Weren't you suppose to be a genius?" Hanyeul chuckled, teasing him.

Jungkook glared at him,"It would be easier if you said the meaning of it instead of leaving me clueless you know." He sighed in the end, saying those words with seriousness.

"It is what it is. How you see it is up to you to decide."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Jungkook asked, confusion spread across his face.

Hanyeul smiled at his younger brother who was obviously trying to pick a fight with him,"I hope you'll be able to find out who to really trust, Jungkook."

Present Time
Sunny High
The Main City: Grandarius

Jungkook stared at the empty void that was the dark hole in front of him. Suddenly, out of nowhere he heard his brother's words echoing in the empty space, or maybe just inside his head. But nevertheless he felt a weird feeling stirring up inside of him.

And just like that, Jungkook returned back to reality staring down at Taehyung who just kept moving even if he said he should stop moving,"Weird." He whispered to himself before looking back down at Taehyung,"Hey! I already told you to stop moving!" Jungkook scolded him.

Taehyung this time complied but looked at him with crying eyes and pressed lips formed into a sad face.

Jungkook sighed and swiftly pulled him up,"Woah!" Taehyung shouted when Jungkook threw him up in the air, letting him go right after. He swiftly lands down on the ground in both his feet and arms stretched to balance himself.

A Monsters' Tale | BTS AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें