002

002
:And Entrance To Sunny High
_______________

Sunny High,The Third Border Floating Train Station: Hloar

"Damn it that bastard." Jungkook cursed still feeling the electricity running through his veins.

After the testing of their score happened they were then ashered inside the train and after that many more passengers who look like they have been waiting for the train for so long also entered the train.

"Because of the rush I couldn't even that kid."

Park Jimin, that kid suddenly disappeared like a bubble. He tried to ask the guys he was with inside the bus if they saw the kid yet all of them avoided him, of course since he's an arch Leveller.

So in the end he just gave up and sat down. People around him avoided him so much that no sat beside him.

Not that he cares in any way...

He looks outside the windows of the train. As it passed through the sky. The train moved passed floating islands in the sky, waterfalls that connect to lands and entering forest like places.

"What's an Arch Leveller anyway?" Jungkook asked himself looking down at his palms.

"Arch Levellers are considered one of the most deadliest criminals." A voice spoke from above him.

Jungkook slowly moves his head to look up,"What the hell..." he said locking eyes with the guy.

"Hi!" The guy spoke with a big smile. It was the guy with bubble gum pink hair and a beautiful shiny face. The guy had this box smile that shows his snow white teeth. His golden yellow eyes glistening with the smile.

The guy was wearing a plain shirt and cargo shorts. His hair pushed down by the gravity.

"Woop!" The guy jumping from above Jungkook to the sit just right in front of him,"They are criminals who surpass human control. Their crimes worth millions." He explained.

"Speaking of arch levelers, you must be a new arch Leveller huh? Although you don't seem to be deadly."

Jungkook didn't say anything and just stared at the guy in front of him. He didn't sense any sort of powerful chihide coming from him and he doesn't even feel any threat too.

"Why are you talking to me?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Before that let me introduce myself! My name is Kim Taehyung!" He said with a huge smile charging forward.

Jungkook shoved the guy's face away with his palms,"I didn't ask for your name."

"Oh come on!" Taehyung said against Jungkook's palms,"What's your name?" He said looking up at Jungkook through the gaps of his fingers.

"Doesn't he know who I am?"

Jungkook gave him a weirded out look,"Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung pulls Jungkook's hands away from his face,"That's an ugly name."

"What?" Jungkook said with an irritated look.

Taehyung just laughed at the expression of the other,"So I was saying my name is Kim Taehyung and I am what people call a scout-"

"I don't want to know your life story." Jungkook said rolling his eyes,"What do you want?"

Taehyung blinked his eyes at him for a few seconds and then a smile appeared on his face once again,"Join my team!"