006

006
:This Is Sunny High
________________

102 years ago: Year 10000
Kingdom of Thrautrus
Heity, The Royal Palace: Veniz

"Hyung." 15 year old Jungkook called. Elbow placed on top of the railings with his chin pressed down on his palms.

Both he and his older brother Hanyeul sat down in the huge balcony of the castle, eyeing the beautiful kingdom below. A table layed out with pastries and cups of tea was in front of them.

Hanyeul was sat down on the chair holding up a book close to his face while Jungkook left the book he was reading opened on top of the table.

"Yeah?" Hanyeul answered flipping through the book.

"What is Sunny High like?" He asked looking up at the beautiful sky with colors of different kind, clouds glowing bright as if someone was running on top of them, chihide running through the soft breeze of air. The beautiful scenery reflecting through his glossy eyes, like an enchanting piece of art.

Hanyeul looks up from his book,"Are you curious?" He teased.

"Why wouldn't anybody be curious of such place?" Jungkook said switching his head to look at his brother.

"Well... it's a place for criminals right? Shouldn't it be scary? Filled with monsters who will devour you and criminals who would kill you. Use your blood as paint and the walls as canvas." He said darkening his tone as if trying to scare the younger one.

"Hah?" Jungkook looks at him, his left cheeks moving upwards, with a weird expression he gave the other a 'what-the-hell-was-that' look.

"Oh come on! Isn't that how they describe it?" His brother chuckled,"Why are you so curious of such place anyway?"

"It's weird. Sunny High is one pf those things not even the 12 empire could ever explain." Jungkook said shrugging his shoulders.

"Why don't you ask Dad then? He entered Sunny High didn't he?"

"He says it's such a mesmerizingly scary place." Jungkook said quoting his own father,"I mean what does that even mean?"

Hanyeul remembered that answer of their father and laughed,"Sunny High is a place where no one even knows where it's located... I mean sometimes I feel like it's just not real, that it's just a made up story and the criminals who are said to enter that place gets executed."

Present Time
Inside the Train To Sunny High

"My body hurts so bad." Taehyung complained.

Both him and Jungkook layed flat on the ground, eyes looking up the ceiling, arms and legs apart, both breathing hard and bodies covered in painful wounds. Taehyung had his mouth open and Jungkook just stared boredly.

"Stop talking. My head is ringing because of your voice." Jungkook complained too.

The two just a few meters away from each other.

Taehyung turns his head to the side to look at Jungkook,"You're surprisingly strong." He said.

"Don't you know who I am?" Jungkook asked turning his head to look at the other.

"Yeah you're Jeon Jungkook."

"That's not what I meant." Jungkook sighed.

Before the two could speak any further, the doors that lead to the main train slides open revealing Commander Dereth who was holding a folded piece of clothing.