014

014
:This Is Sunny High
-Croncile-
_____________

Sunny High: Grandarius

"I can't believe I'm wasting this." Taehyung cried holding onto the bottle of Helera, the healing potion he just bought from Mr. Jeosung,"But it's for a good cause." He thought to himself as he kneeled down in front of Jungkook,"Here drink it." He gave the bottle to him.

Jungkook looked at the bottle then up at Taehyung trying to judge whether he should drink it or not.

Taehyung looked offended with that response,"What? You don't want it?" He takes away the bottle.

"Ah whatever." Jungkook said rolling his eyes, those words were meant more to himself as he gulped down the concussion.

Jungkook suddenly jolted up and lit up with brown colored chihide, sparkling like a star,"Burp!" The potion made him burp, his mouth spitting out sparkling chihide in the air.

He felt the potion travel to each and ever ounce of his body. The unbearable pain he was feeling moments ago slowly vanished and it felt like nothing happened at all,"He's really a master potioner huh?" He thought to himself raising the bottle up to face the moon, he closed his other eye and scans the the left behind droplets shine under the moon's light.

"Disgusting." Taehyung says even waving his hand in the air, teasing Jungkook.

Jungkook heard this and it was evident that he got annoyed with how his eyebrows arching and lips curling.

Boom!

Taehyung turns around when he hears a loud boom of a sound coming from the outside of the alleyway,"We have to get out of here." He said looking back at Jungkook.

Taehyung moved his head from side to side, scanning the whole area. A huge ping echoed throughout his head when he saw a rusty old metal ladder hanging on the side of the building that built up the alleyway,"This should do." He walked up to it, even swinging it to see its durability.

"Shouldn't we go back to the passageway? Isn't that why we run towards it." Jungkook pockets the glass bottle of potion while he walked up towards the other's side.

"There's no time for that." Taehyung says not even glancing back at him.

"Alert! Motion Movement!"

"Come on!" Taehyung waved his hands in the air, calling oit for Jungkook while at the same time he grabbed onto the ladder, climbing up.

Just in time, Jungkook grabbed onto the rusty ladder and as he did, the ground started roaring loudly, rumbling. It sounded like someone from below were shouting.

"Hold on tight!" Taehyung warns holding onto the ladder, both his arms wrapped and even his legs curled around it.

The ground started to shake uncomfortably. The building wobbled as if they were made of jelly. Dust invaded the place, washing all around the place making everyone close their eyes and cough out loud. The dust covered everything that no one could see right through it, and somehow the place suddenly turned into silence.

A huge rumble followed ny a crashing sound was heard and right after that, the buildings started detaching from the ground floating up in the air. The buildings flew up in the air, the ground unreachable and couldn't be seen anymore.