" Cairo...listen."

"I am Ivory...what's up?"

" I...I'm sure this isn't your first time doing something like this with someone and all. But for m-me....it is. Doing some thing like this is all new. And I....I-"

" I got you Ivy. Ight? I don't want you to uncomfortable with me or anything. But if I am, then I want you to do what's best for you."

"....you hear me?"

" Y-Yes, I hear you." she says, sitting straight up. I look up at her, still seeing that something was clearly bothering her.

" Ivy....is it me?"

" No! It's not you Cairo...it's just the situation. my situation...Lance. H-he's my husband. And you're working him as an artist right now."

" All of this...that's happened. Can stay between you and I... okay? He doesn't have to know."

" But you know this isn't right Cairo...it's not right."

" Then you can stop this all right now. You can go home, tell him what you did, and let it be that. But that's it you really want to stop what's happening."

" It-It's not that simple Cairo..." she says. My planted my face all near her ear, my lips going on there.

" Do you want to leave?" I say, whispering into her ear. I could sense the heat stemming between us already, visually seeing the small hairs on her rise up.

" Cairo...I-"

" Yes or No Ivy."

" No." she says, exhaling heavily. I looked back up and her and smiled, kissing her lips passionately.

" Then let's eat, shall we?"

2:30 pm
Ivory

I was little anxious to open up the door. I hadn't been home in nearly a day, and I didn't know how Lance was going to react to that. I braced myself, opening the door. I seen him in the kitchen, moving around from place to place. I guess he didn't hear me coming in.

" Baby, is that you?"

" Y-yes...Hey Lance."

" Where were you at? I was calling you all night."

" I went to Jersey...Trina had an emergency, so I went down there and ended up staying the night." I say.

I couldn't believe that I was just sitting up here, lying casually about my whereabouts like this was normal.

" Ah, is everything okay with her?"

" Yeah, she's fine. I'm sorry I didn't call and tell you about it. But I'm sure you were busy with everything going on at the studio."

" Yeah, it was crazy. Shoot, I came in a little late myself. But I got up in enough for my therapy session earlier today."

" How was that?"