Chapter 11.

New York City, New York.
morning after, 10:45 a.m.
Cairo

It was late in the morning, being 10:45 am

It was late in the morning, being 10:45 am. I had been awake for awhile now though...did a few chores, took care of my hygiene. Even thought about making some breakfast. And it like me to just get up and some breakfast...

But I couldn't keep my eyes away from straying to her, sleeping peacefully in my bed. She was all curled up, almost like a ball. Her body was flawless to me. She had me in
awe.

"Damn..." I thought to myself, continuing to observe her. My dick start to rise a bit just by watching her in slumber. And all of the nasty thoughts that were running through my mind did not make it any better.

Maybe I should get up and make some breakfast.

I had some Stevie Wonder playing as I finished up the waffles and pancakes. Now I was on the finishing the breakfast hash browns, before finally starting on the eggs, which had to be cooked last since they needed to the freshest.

Turning around, I seen Ivory standing near the other side of the counter. I grinned, seeing that she had my shirt on. It was extra big on her, almost looking like a dress as it hung down to her knees.

" Hey..."

" Hey...I'm making breakfast."

" I see...what's on the menu?"

" Pancakes, waffles, hash browns, bacon, eggs...you know, the basic."

" Mm, okay." she says, walking over toward me. She raised herself on the counter, sitting there as she watched me. She giggled, so I figured she'd caught me looking at her.

" What's so funny?"

" it's you...tryna secretly look at me like I can't see you."

" hm, would you rather me just sit and stare at you like this?" I say, moving between her legs. Now, we were face
to face, and I was staring straight at her.

" Ah...why you looking away for?"

" Cause..."

" Because of what?" I say, getting closer to her. She was blushing hard, it was visible to see. My lips ended up being on her neck, going in slow and small circles. Light moans drifted out of her mouth, slowly turning me on. She had a nigga strung out already, but I wasn't tryna let her see that just yet.

" Cairo..."

I couldn't stand when she would say my name like that. That alone is making a nigga want to fold.