Chapter 8.

Harlem , New York
June 10th, 2016.
Omniscient

"And that's all we got for you guys! Be on the lookout for the upcoming album from Breezy, called X

"And that's all we got for you guys! Be on the lookout for the upcoming album from Breezy, called X. Stay tuned, it's ya boy Jermaine from MTV, and we're out!"

Cairo did on final pose before the cameras went off. He was at his other crib, as MTV wanted to do an interview. Since he couldn't come out to them, them came out to him. And they got it poppin.

As soon as he was finished with the interview, him and his team headed for the studio, to continue working on music and the album. Cairo got into his car, vibing to some Donell Jones as he drove. He got a sudden FaceTime phone call, as the contact read Rashad.

That was his friend way back from high school, but that hadn't really spoke to each other since they graduated. He was surprised that he even had his number in his phone. Cairo decided to act like he didn't know who was calling, answering the phone call.

" Yo...who dis?"

" Cairo. I know you remember us..."

He looked more into the phone as he stopped at a red light, seeing who was in the camera. He was baffled as he seen who it was though.

" Tory? Man, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

" Wrong with me? Why are you acting like you can't answer me when I contact you?"

" Maybe because I don't wanna fucking speak to you. That's why."

" You know I wouldn't have to call and text so much if you just take the time to speak to me once. Damn! You got me out here seducing these niggas just to contact you!"

" You would be the one to go and fuck on one of my homies just to get my attention."

" Hey, I do what I got to do. Now will you let me actually speak to you?!"

" Fuck no. What you need to do is speak to a doctor at a clinic."

He hung up the phone immediately after saying that, scoffing at the fact that she was crazy enough to do such
a thing. He knew that she was crazy at hand, but nowadays it was like she was obsessed with him. Doing anything and everything to get his attention. It creeped him honestly.

___

Carter X Studios
same day, 4:30 p.m.
Omniscient

Going inside the building, it was busy like always. When entering the actual studio, Lance was waved, but was a bit busy as he was in session with another artist of his. Cairo went to the lounge room, hanging there with Shawn for like 30 minutes. After that, he went back up, going in the booth to warm up his vocals. Today was the day he was going to collaborate with Tyga, as they were working on a song for the album as well. Lance projected that the song would be a hit, so they needed to spend some time working on it to get it to perfection.