Dix

Above is the room arrangement for the first hallway in the guest wing. The rest of the hallways' rooms are empty and irrelevant.  The font used is also the same font the names are in on the plaques.

"Oh, Trixie, yes. Er- anything that the house elves would like is fine with me, Trixie. It is the elves' day to pick the day's menu. Thank you for asking, though," I say and Trixie bows to us all before disaparating out of the room.
"So..." Blaise says awkwardly, making me curse him under my breath.
"So Pansy is going to talk to Hermione and Blaise is going to talk to Neville. Meet me in my room in 20 minutes," I say, shooing them away when neither makes a move to leave the room.
    I make my way up to my room but make a pit stop in the guest wing to check on everyone. The first room on the right has H. Granger engraved in the bronze plaque and the door is slightly cracked. Inside, I hear mumbles from Pansy and 'Mione. Across the hall is N. Longbottom, and the door is fully closed but I still Blaise and Neville.
    On the right side after Hermione's room is F. and G. Weasley. Across from them is L. Lovegood. next is C. Diggory and across from him is F. Delacour. Then comes V. Krum and a string of empty rooms on both sides follow. At the very end of the guest wing is the suite, which is marked S. and R. Black. Most of the doors are closed except for Cedric Diggory's, which is wide open. I enter the room to find him unpacking his trunk.
    "So you and Malfoy, eh, Potter?" He asks when he sees me standing there.
    "Yeah, I guess so. We've been mates since we were born, though. And it's Riddle now, but you can call me Hadrien," I say with a small smile before leaving the room and heading to my own.
    When I get to my room, I call for Trixie to bring me 3 teacups and a pot. Then, I set to work practicing changing between my human inheritance forms (mainly just changing which attributes he displays: horns, tail, etc.). After about 15 minutes of this I can switch easily and Pansy and Blaise are knocking on my door.
    "Come in," I call, to which they both enter. "Well? What happened? Auguamenti," I ask before filling the pot with water and heating it up with my inheritance.
    "Well Hermione cried and told she was happy to have an excuse to be rid of the Weasel, her words exactly," Pansy says, grinning happily.
    "Yes, well Neville says that he's fancied me for ages but doesn't want to upset his friends," Blaise says gloomily.
    "I'll talk to him with 'Mione. Lunch will be in 45 minutes. Any suggestions on how to pass the time?" I say and Pansy squeals, hurting all of our ears.
    "Really, Pans? Fae hearing, here," Blaise says, making me look to hi incredulously.
    "You want to talk about your hearing, mr. Dark Fairy? Really? I have dragon hearing," I say, glaring plainly at both Pansy and Blaise.
    "Yeah, yeah. You guys can fly and can hear things way better than me. But can you breath under water?" Pansy asks, sticking out her tongue in victory.
    "Yes, yes I can," she pouts when I say as Blaise chuckles at Pansy's face.
    "Potions!" she says, holding up a keychain with a mini cauldron on it.
    "Or we could play around in our inheritances. I want to stretch my wings," I say and they both nod.
    "Oh, I love the lake here!" Pansy says with star stricken eyes.
    "All you care about is the damned water, fish girl," Blaise mumbles but we all hear it.
    "At least my mate isn't scared to be with me, shimmer wings," Pansy retorts with an eye roll.
    "My wings don't shimmer, they're an iridescent black, gill-lungs," Blaise snaps.
    "Forest flyer," Pansy says and I step in before Blaise could reply.
    "Shut it, you two, or I'll put Blaise in the water and Pansy in the forest!" I say and they must not have registered that it was me speaking.
    "No one asked you, you bloody water/air traitor," they yell at the same time, Pansy saying water ad Blaise saying air.
    "Okay then. Downstairs, both of you! Meet me at the front door in exactly 1.5 minutes. Go! And no talking," I growl out and hey both scamper off to the front door.
    I head to the guest wing again and stop and Hermione's door first, knocking gently despite my foul mood. She opens up slightly later and smiles when she sees me.
    "Pansy old you about you two?" She nods skeptically. "Come with me," I say simply before going to Neville's room and knocking.
    "Blaise told you?" He nods, much like Hermione did. "Come with us. You'll both want to see this. And Neville, the people who care don't mind and the people that mind don't care. I don't," Neville nods again as we are walking to Pansy and Blaise.
    "Where aren't we going, Hadrien?" Hermione says, fiddling nervously with her new captain bracelet.
    "You're both about to see how to tame your mates. Pansy is a siren, so she loves water. Blaise is a Dark Fairy, so he loves to fly. This means that when they argue,it eventually turns into an argument over which element is better," I say and they nod, clearly listening intently.
    "Hadrien, look, I'm so... Hermione?" Pansy says, clearly confused when she sees 'Mione.
    "Okay,here's how this is going to go. I'm going to change into my dragon and Hermione and Neville are going to go with their mates. Pansy to the forest and Blaise to the lake. 5 minutes straight," I say, my eyes glowing, and neither Pansy nor Blaise object.
    "How would you know if they went 5 minutes straight?" Neville asks, then continues. "And what happens if they don't?"
    "I'll be flying over the forest. And if Pansy doesn't go 5 minutes straight, I'll make it really windy for another 5 minutes. I'll make a whirlpool in the lake for 5 minutes for Blaise. Any more questions before we start?" I say.
    "No," they all say in unison, making me nod simply.
    I focus on my elemental dragon form and in the blink of an eye, that's the form I'm in. Hermione stares at my now flying body in awe, making Pansy grumble at the loss of her mate's attention.
    "Come on. Might as well get this over with," Pansy says, clearly still upset.
    "But I don't—okay," Blaise starts to complain but when I hover a swirling ball of water over his head, he complies.
    "Er—I'll set the timer!" Hermione, helpful as always, says cheerfully, wand held up.
    I snort at this, which makes a rush of cool air blow out of my nose, consequently making me sneeze. When I sneeze, a burst of flames shoot out of my nose, nearly burning my laughing friends. This, of course, stops their laughter immediately.
    Pansy and Blaise both start trekking into the forest (the lake being in a clearing in the center), clinging onto their mates. I fly over them slowly, keeping my eyes out for any of the mini dragons we keep around the grounds. When we reach the lake, Pansy gazes at the shimmering water longingly and Blaise glares at it hatefully.
"Alright, let's get on with it then, yeah?" Blaise mumbles, but I can still hear him.
Pansy grumbles incoherently as a response but Hermione gets the timer set on her wand. When she says go, Blaise starts walking into the water, shivering at both the cold and disgust. Pansy walks back into the forest again at the same time, grimacing. Hermione goes with Pansy and Neville coaxes Blaise further into the water so he's up to his shoulders. Soon, Hermione says a spell to show Blaise and Neville the timer. After 2 minutes, Neville puts his (now sock- and shoe-less) feet into the water and commences a conversation with Blaise. I smile, knowing that after our talk, he's more open to a relationship with Blaise.
    Looking over to the forest, I see Pansy sitting on a fallen tree and Hermione sitting next to her. They seem to be in a deep conversation, but both are smiling. This continues for both pairs until the timer is up.
    When the timer goes off, Blaise jumped out of the water and into the forest and Pansy makes a dash for the water. She dives in gracefully, changing forms swiftly mid-air. Blaise shakes the water off him before using a drying spell an letting his wings break through. Hermione and Neville join their mates happily and I drop down to the ground, changing forms right as I touch the grass. I let my wings come out alongside my horns and watch as the mini dragons come out from the forest (earth dragons), the lake (water dragons), the small fire pit across the lake (fire dragons), and from various high trees (air dragons). They run up to me, clearly wanting to play.
    We stay like that until Trixie apparates and tells me that it's time for lunch.