Deux

Well, they looked like different variations of relieved. Draco, my beautiful mate, looked like he was going to cry, dropping the infamous Malfoy Mask once he saw me. My father looked about ready to kill someone and hug me at the same time. My mother was trying to keep himself from running over to me. Narcissa and Lucius, my godparents, were hugging each other, but I think Lucius was just trying to stop Narcissa from dropping to her knees. Bellatrix looks to be on the brink of tears.

We stand there for what seems like forever (well, I was sitting, and they were standing), when mother runs over to me and hugs me, standing us both up in the process. Narcissa falls out of Lucius' grip then, and Draco falls with his mother, and they start crying into one another. Father rolls his eyes at his mate when mum holds me tighter, nearly suffocating me.

"Mum... Can't breath," I manage to choke out.

"Sorry honey. I just can't believe we have you back after so long," he replies while stepping back from me sheepishly, but he still held an aristocratic elegance while doing so.

"Misters Riddle, Misters and Mrs. Malfoy, I recommend you get Hadrien home. He will be getting his blocked memories back soon and he might pass out from the headache," Griphook tells my family, and father snorts.

"Riddles don't faint, but thank you. We shall be leaving now," father says while motioning for mum and I.

We walk over to him and I hold my hand out patiently when we reach him. Bellatrix and Narcissa smirk and everyone else looks confused. Slowly, everyone but Draco starts to understand what I'm waiting for. Lucius rolls his eyes at his oblivious son and shoves him in my direction. An understanding expression dawns on Draco's face and he walks over to me, slipping his slipping his soft hand into my rougher, calloused one. We walk to the office's fireplace together.

"Where to father?" I ask once we step up to the floo powder.

"Riddle Manor. You need to rest after an undoubtedly long and busy day," my father replies.

I nod and say the words clearly, letting Draco's hand go before I do so. I arrive in a family room and sit down on a loveseat, waiting for my mate to sit next to me.

Draco appears shortly after this and, noticing the empty space next to me, sits down with me on the 2 seater. Everyone else arrives one by one and takes seats on the couch or many armchairs meticulously placed about the room. Once everyone is seated, my mum stands, getting ready to address the room.

"Hadrien, Draco will show you your room. I expect both of you you get some rest before dinner. We will wake you when it's time," he puts emphasis on the word 'both', sending Draco a pointed look at the end.

"Okay then. See you guys later," Draco says, obviously annoyed at the prospect of having to take a nap.

He stands anyways, dragging me through the door by our re-conjoined hands. We walk like this, zigzagging through my maze-like manor, until we stop at a large mahogany door. I open it and see a california king sized bed in the middle of the large bedroom. The room was around half the size of the Dursley's main floor, minus the 2 doors leading to what I guess are the bathroom and closet.

I totally ignored the rest of the room and make a beeline for the large bed, unthinkingly dragging my mate behind me. I jump lazily on the bed and realize only then that I had dragged Draco down with me when he lands on my chest. The memories from when I was 5 all flood back then and I remember the time I spent with my mate all those years ago. Draco looks up at me and starts laughing, making me smile and eventually laugh with him.

"My princess of death," I whisper to him the nickname I had invented 9 years ago, and his breath momentarily stopped fanning my neck.

He tilts his head and faces me, obviously caught off guard by my words.