Quatorze

When I wake up to Scar hissing in my ear, Draco is barely stirring. I sit up slightly and kiss Draco's lips in a short peck, which causes him to awaken even more. He whines when I pull away from him, leaning up to get more kisses with his eyes still closed. I smile and peck his eyelids, left then right, and then his eyes flutter open, allowing me to see his beautiful mercury eyes. If I look close enough, I can see swimming spots of pinks and blues swirling around his pupils.

He leans in to kiss me again and I comply, Scarianne hissing and wanting attention and food. I peck Draco's lips once more before getting up and dressing in a dress shirt and khaki pants. Draco dresses similarly to me, though instead of dressing in a grey shirt with silver sewn into it, he wears an emerald green shirt with metallic green sewn into it.

After we finish dressing, we head into the common room, with Scar on my shoulder, where Blaise, Theo, and Pansy are waiting for us. We walk over to them and talk for a while, Draco sitting on one of the comfy armchairs sat by the fire. I notice Anthony Campbell walking, head down, across the common room to the portrait entrance (wearing another skirt, blouse, and knee-high socks), and presumably to breakfast. I'll have him sit next to me during breakfast so we can talk.

"Are we ready to go? I'm sure my princess is hungry," I say, making Draco's eyebrows shoot up and his eyes widen as he remembers something. He's not wearing his tiara.

"I'll be down in a second," he says before waddling away and back to our room as fast as his stomach would let him. His stomach looks too big for there to only be one child, but Draco wants everything to be a surprise, so that means no listening to see how many heartbeats there are.

We wait for him patiently, though the thing that takes the longest for him to get back is walking to and from the bedroom. Draco comes back cradling his stomach (most likely from all the steps) and wearing his tiara. Pansy coos and I smile and shake my head.

"H, wasn't Karkaroff supposed to meet with you last night?" Pansy inquires as we walk in the direction of the Great Hall.

"Yeah, P, he was. Does anyone know if he stopped by while we were sleeping?" I ask the group as we slowly ascend the steps from the dungeon.

"Nope, but you can ask the other Slytherins when we get to breakfast," Blaise says this, and I nod.

We walk in silence for the rest of the way, stopping occasionally so that Draco could take a couple of deep breaths. We are, after all, approaching his due date with only about a week to spare. When we arrive in the Great Hall, all of the Slytherins, Hermione, Fred, George, Neville, Luna, Cedric, Vik, and Fluer all stood up and bowed low. They return standing from their bow but don't sit until Draco and I are seated in our seats from last night. The Slytherins sit in their seats from before we entered, but Fluer, Viktor, Luna, Fred, George, and Hermione, and Neville move from their respective seats and tables to the group near myself and Draco. I look over the Slytherins before addressing them.

"Did any of you see Karkaroff, the Durmstrang headmaster, come to see me last night?" All of the Slytherins shake their heads no. "Wonderful. Well, for me, and not so much for him," I smirk darkly at this, and I'm vaguely aware that I must look so much like my father right now. "Grace Atkinson, could you feed Scar breakfast?" she nods and Scar slithers over to the second-year girl. "Anthony, would you like to sit near me for breakfast? I would like to talk to you after I speak with Igor," he blushes before nodding and people adjust their seats to make room on the opposite side of Draco.

I start making Draco's plate, noticing that Igor isn't in the Great Hall yet. After making my own, I notice that Anthony has barely anything on his plate, so I add more food to it as well. Then, I make my own plate and try not to notice how scared Anthony is by simply sitting beside me.