Neuf

Hadrien's POV

The meeting takes place in Mum's office. The veritaserum he's brewing is nearly done, and mum keeps looking it over, not sure as to why I knew it wasn't done and he didn't. Sirius isn't here; Remus says he went out to get something. Bella, Cissy, mum, dad, and Remus are all here. Lucius went down to check on Draco, muttering about leaving him alone, and making mum glare at him.

"What is this about, Hadrien?" dad asks me gently, knowing I wouldn't leave my mate unless it was important.

"Why isn't Draco here? Is something the matter?" Cissy asks, hand on Bella's shoulder, her sister's face pale.

"Er- yes, there is, as a matter of fact. I'm fairly sure that Draco's pregnant," I say, rubbing my neck awkwardly and looking directly at my mum.

"You heard a heartbeat? You're absolutely certain?" he asks me, and it's like nobody else is in the room.

I nod and I hear Narcissa wail. I snap my head in her direction to find her and Bellatrix hugging and holding on to each other for dear life. I sigh and guide them both to the couch that's pushed under a window, helping them sit down as well. Then, I turn back to mum.

"I read about a potion for these instances; a mate getting raped. Hadrien, I'll be needing a couple locks of hair. Draco will have to take it daily, and we'll have to study him during the pregnancy. You can already hear te heartbeat, so the mate bond with you must be strong. Dragon pregnancies last only about a month. Veela and Vampire pregnancies last about 3 months each," I nod and thank mum.

Daring one last look at Narcissa and Bellatrix, I see them both crying and telling each other watered-down comforts. I give them a watery smile--to which they return--and leave, kissing mum on the cheek on my way out. I make my way up to my room, moving past Lucius as soon as I leave mum's office.

When I arrive in my bedroom, Draco is just finishing the book on my creature inheritances.  I decide to tell him now, seeing as how he's in a good-is mood currently--I mean, how good of a mood could you really be in after just being raped. I gulp, and he looks up at me worriedly.

"I'm going to tell you something bad and I know you're not going to like it, okay?" I ask, the worry in his eyes only growing.

"Greyback got you pregnant. I heard the heartbeat. Mum knows a potion to change his DNA to mine, but you'll have to start taking it as soon as it's done," I rush out, taking a huge gulp of air at the end. 

"Okay..." he says, on the verge of tears. "How did you hear the heartbeat this early?" he asks, automatically reaches down to cradle his stomach tenderly, hesitating a bit before finally touching his skin under his shirt.

"Veela and Vampires only have 3-month pregnancies and dragons have 1-month pregnancies," I say, getting a gasp from him. "When you start taking the potion, you'll only have a 1-month pregnancy as well," I finish, sitting down on the bed, leaning against the headboard with my back.

"Hadrien?" Draco asks, cuddling up to me and laying his head on my shoulder.

"Yes, baby?" I ask back, starting back on making Draco's bracelet so it can connect to the ring I made for him, but still be able to wear them both separately.

"You're going to get him, right? Greyback, I mean?" this is only a whisper, but I hear him perfectly because of my inheritance.

"Yep. Dad is making sure the other champions and captains are coming from their schools. Mum's getting everyone from Hogwarts to come down early, too. Sirius and dad are going to help. I'm sure Lucius will want to, as well. And Cissy, Bella, mum, and Remus are going to watch over you while we're gone. Everything's going to be okay. Here," I hand him the newly finished bracelet and show him how to connect it to the ring.