Quatorze:

"Oh my..." Madame Pomfrey says, holding up... something covered in slime and amniotic fluids. "What on earth...?"

"That, Poppy, is a baby dragon. All people with dragon inheritances are born in dragon form. In my experience, Hadrien was easier to take care of in this form than as a human baby," mum says, walking into the makeshift room and standing beside myself.

"How do I tell if it's a boy or girl?" Madame Pomfrey asks him, peering down at the dragon in her arms wearily.

"Girl. Please continue, Poppy," mum says to her. She glances down once more before doing a cleaning charm over my baby girl and, with a struggle, swaddling her.

"Do you boys have a name for her?" Madame Pomfrey asks, looking continuously between Draco and I for an answer.

"Cassiopeia Rose Malfoy-Riddle," Draco answers, reaching out to take our daughter and, when she is safely in his arms, he snuggles her against his bare chest.

"There appears to be another..." Madame Pomfrey says as she goes back to Draco's stomach. She cleans the dragon and I see that it has wings like Draco's; white and feathery.

"It's a boy," mum says to Draco and I.

"Pyxis Hadrien Malfoy-Riddle," Draco says again, causing mum to smile slightly, but not nearly enough so that people outside the family would know.

"And the last one, boys," Madame Pomfrey says, performing a cleaning charm on another dragon-baby.

"Another girl," mum tells us.

"Uhhh..." Draco says, appearing to rack his brain for another name for our girl. We may have come up with names for a boy and a girl, but we weren't really banking on triplets.

"What about Aquila Marie?" I throw out, looking to Draco and my mother. Draco seems to think about it for a moment before eventually nodding. We all ignore Madame Pomfrey stitching Draco's stomach back up.

"I like it. Aquila Marie Malfoy-Riddle," I smile and kiss Draco's cheek when he says this, causing Madame Pomfrey to quietly coo.

"While you are all here, I wish to pledge my allegiance to your family. I was suspicious of Albus' ways before, but seeing and learning about how he allowed those muggles to treat you..." Madame Pomfrey says, trailing off in anger at the end.

"I understand, Madame Pomfrey. I shall tell my father at the next possible opportunity," I tell her and she nods, preparing her things to leave.

"Here, Hadrien," mum tells me. "Give Draco an hour and he should be ready to go back to your room with his veela healing. I'll be in my personal quarters, letting everyone know he's given birth," this makes me smile and nod dismissively to mum, too focused on Draco and our babies to think about anything else.

"We didn't plan for triplets, love," I tell him, kissing his forehead and sitting down on the chair next to his bed.

"I know, Hadrien. But we'll be fine. We have the Circlet to help," he says and I nod.

We spend the next 5 hours there, alternating babies and getting acquainted with them. When Draco is finally able to make his own way down to the common room, I carry Aquila and Cassiopeia while he carries Pyxis. Draco constantly makes comments about how the girls are my favourite, but I disagree. I know that I love them equally, and they will be spoiled equally as well.

Right before we enter the common room, Draco stops me to talk about something.

"I want more children, Hadrien," I just nod, not really listening as I play with my 2 beautiful baby girls, but then what he actually said hits me.