Marcus looked at me in confusion.

"Because I'm not gonna let you name my child after Dean Schneider's lions"

His eyes widened as if something clicked in his head. "Ahh that's where I got the names. Well the lions are cute"

"Forget it. I will decide the names" I kept my hands over my belly and started thinking. "If it's a girl I like Ashley. If it's a boy then Lucas."

"Why Lucas?"

"Marcus, Lucas. It's similar. Father like son"

Marcus's face beamed in happiness and he gave me a cute smile. "I like that. Ashley Anderson or Lucas Anderson"

"Now are you done overreacting?" I asked him and he nodded his head. "Let's go. Everyone's waiting for us"

My parents, Marcus's dad, our newly weds Sarah and Steve, still-a-virgin Jake and Blair, Rebecca all were at home waiting for the news.

My dad was so excited after hearing the news of my pregnancy he immediately apologized to Marcus and so did Marcus. Which made me very happy because I didn't want any tension in the family.

Marcus parked the car in the garage and we both got out. As soon as I walked in Sarah snatched the envelope from my hands.

"I can't believe I'm holding this" She jumped up and down in happiness.

"Have you decided the names?"

I nodded my head. "Lucas if it's a boy because it kind of rhymes with Marcus-"

"Wait" Jake jumped in. He stood from the sofa and came to us. "You are going with rhyming names? That's so cool! Okay Marcus-Lucas, Camilla-Vanilla"

Everyone started laughing and I slapped him on the head.

"Ouch it hurts"

"I'm not gonna name my daughter Vanilla"

"Why? It's awesome. We can call the baby Luke or Vani as nicknames"

"You are an embarrassment. Go away"

I walked passed him and sat on the sofa. Marcus sat next to me, tapping his foot on the floor, impatiently.

"Okay people-" Sarah opened the envelope but Jake grabbed it. She puffed into red angry ball but Jake snickered.

Jake took out the paper and unfolded it. Suddenly the corners of his lips tugged up into a huge smile. He kissed the paper and held it close to his chest.

"Jake! Tell me NOW!" Marcus roared impatiently.

"Do I have to?" Jake gave him a cheeky smile.

"You are dying today" Marcus stood up but Jake scrambled back.

"Cool down boy cool down" Jake silenced Marcus and cleared his throat. "Okay people prepare yourselves"

I gripped my dress tightly waiting for him to tell.

"It's..."

"It's a....."

"It's a.........."

"Jake for fuck sake tell" I shouted at him.

"It's a baby Lucas!!!"

Jake started dancing and every cheered happily. I kept my face on my palms and sobbed, happy tears pooling down my eyes. Marcus snaked his arms around me and gave me a kiss on my head.

"Ahhh" Jake pounded his chest like King Kong. "I'm gonna have a nephew"

...

Blair's Pov