⑧ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛʏ ꜰʀʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴀɴ

"Where does that tunnel lead out?" he asked with a dark look in his eyes, pointing the knife to Giran's neck, slightly burning him. "K...k-knife.." he stuttered out.

~Δ~

"Well, I'm certainly impressed half and half, didn't know you had it in you back there! You stood up to those villains!" (Name) exclaimed, trying to start up a conversation, as they walked through the tunnel. "I know, but they weren't such bad people." Shoto replied, back to his stoic self. (Name) sighed to himself, already missing Shoto's cheerful face as he was singing. 

"So, Where are you from (Name)?" Shoto asked, (Name) wasn't the only one curious about the other, "Sorry Shoto, I don't really do backstory. However, I'm getting quite curious about yours." (Name) replied, not being able to think of a believable backstory for himself. "Shoto, if you wanted to see the lanterns so badly, why haven't you gone before?" (Name) continued, he knew why, but he thought that was the least sensitive question he could ask. "Well.." just as Shoto was about to answer, the ground beneath them started shaking, "Uh, (Name)..?" he asked, as he saw a bright torch light, followed by four guards running after them, along with.

"(Last Name)!" the head guard shouted, "Run!" (Name) shouted towards Shoto, Shoto quickly grabbing his long hair and bundled it up within his arms, some of it still dragging behind him, as they began to ran for their life, literally.

At the end of the tunnel was some sort of dam, with a ravine separating them from the exit. As they stared at the exit, suddenly a barricaded cave broke open, revealing the twins, Teruo and Tetsuo, with a sword in each hand. "Who's that?" Shoto nervously asked, "They don't like me!" (Name) replied with the same nervousness, "Who's that?" Shoto asked again, staring at the tunnel they had just exited, "They don't like me either" (Name) replied again, "Who's that?!" Shoto exclaimed, as he heard neighing, followed by Akari standing behind the guards.

"Let's just assume for a moment that currently, everyone within your field of vision, doesn't like me!" (Name) explained, Shoto quickly trying to make up an escape plan, tossed (Name) his frying pan, "Here!" he exclaimed, as he threw his long hair onto a broken piece of wood above them, he then grabbed his hair and jumped, swinging to the other side of the ravine.

(Name) was staring at Shoto dumbfoundedly, a chuckle broke his daze, making him turn around. "I've waited a long time for this." the head guard muttered, throwing away his torch and quickly pulling his sword out of its sheath, the three other guards following him. 

(Name) glanced at the frying pan that Shoto handed him, 'Well, good thing I play baseball.' he thought. The head guard swiftly swung his sword towards (Name)'s head, (Name) barely dodged before swinging the frying pan and hitting the head guards face, another guard ran up to him aiming for his stomach, but was deflected by (Name), hitting him on the head after.

Before the other guard could react, (Name) hit his sword, throwing it off into the ravine, and hit him at the back off his head. The last guard went for his head again, (Name) crouched to the ground, before abruptly standing up, the frying pan hitting the guard on his chin.

(Name) stared bewildered at the frying pan, "Who needs swords and daggers when you have frying pans? I need to get me one of these!" (Name) exclaimed while being surrounded by unconscious guards.

A sudden whinny cuts his train of thoughts, Akari was glaring at him, while holding a dagger in his mouth. (Name) points his frying pan back, the horse jumps towards him, aiming towards the frying pan trying to knock it off. (Name) slightly slipped, before attacking him back. They were now currently sword fighting.

'Never thought I'd get to sword fight a horse in this life time. Well, remove that from the bucket list.' (Name) thought to himself. As they were sword fighting, Shoto was just watching them from the other side, 'Is this what the outside world is like?' he thought to himself, while watching them.

"This is the weirdest thing I've ever done!" (Name) exclaimed, before Akari knocked his frying pan off. "2 out of 3?" (Name) asked, Akari pointing the knife towards his neck in response, making (Name) raise his hands in surrender.

"(Name)!" Shoto suddenly exclaimed, after snapping out of his confused amazement. He wrapped his hair around the sharp end of the cliff, before tossing it towards him, it wrapped around his arm and Shoto pulled him off the other side of the ravine. Akari watched in amazement jaw dropping along with the dagger in his mouth.

"Watch out!" Shoto yelled, (Name) was getting closer to the ground, where Tetsuo and Teruo were waiting for him with swords in each hand. Shoto quickly pulled on his hair, with a grunt, lifting (Name) enough to barely avoid the swords, while (Name) lifted his feet up for extra precaution.

After avoiding the twins, (Name) swung his feet upwards and swiftly landed on a the side of an aqueduct connected to the dam. Neighing could be heard, along with a thumping sound, making (Name) and Shoto look at the other side. Akari was kicked down one of the support beams of the dam, making a makeshift bridge. He carefully but swiftly crossed the bridge, while water was flowing out of the dam from the loss of the support beam. "Come on half and half! Jump!" (Name) yelled as Akari was nearing Shoto.