⑥ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

He watched as the knife grew a beautiful red orange. He smirked, thinking of all the torture he could put the hooligan through for stealing his Shoto.

~Δ~

The 'hand man' then swing his sword towards a minstrel, barely missing his head. The minstrel then began playing, scared for their life. "I'm malicious, mean and scary. My sneer could curdle dairy and violence wise, my hands are not the cleanest, but despite my evil stance and my temper, and my hand!" the 'hand man' began, pointing towards himself. "I've always yearned to be a concert pianist!" he finished, shocking (Name) and Shoto. 

As this was happening, the villains previously holding (Name) hanged him up on a hook, which was placed high up on the wall. (Name) was now currently questioning all his life choices.

"Can't ya see me on the stage performin' Mozart?" he sang going towards a piano with the name 'Tomura Shigaraki'. 'Guess that's his name.' (Name) thought while smiling to himself as Tomura continued singing while playing the piano.

"Ticklin' the ivories 'til they gleam? Yep, I'd rather be called deadly, for my killer show tune medley." he then played a difficult note on the piano. "Thank you!" he exclaimed, quickly bowing before going back to his piano. "'Cause way down deep inside I've got a dream!" the other villains quickly joined him.

"He's got a dream! He's got a dream!" the villains doing the back-up vocals, "See, I ain't as cruel and vicious as I seem." he turned to Shoto who was sitting next to him. "Though I do like breaking femurs" he sang, as he suddenly raised his hands up, 'accidentally' hit someone who was walking towards him. "You can count me with the dreamers! Like everybody else, I've got a dream!" he sang pointing to the rest of the villains in room.

While they were all singing a familiar tall hooded figure stood, they then removed their hood to reveal red hair, they then started approaching the cabin, they could hear the music from the outside.

"I've got scars and lumps and bruises, plus something here that oozes, and let's not even mention my complexion." the blonde girl from earlier exclaims, pointing to herself. "But despite my extra toes," she sang taking off her shoes, revealing her foot, "And my goiter, and my nose!" she continued, pointing to her nose which was now suddenly bleeding. "I really wanna make a love connection!" she then began to stare at (Name) day dreamingly, making Shoto annoyed, though he didn't know why.

"Can't you see me with a special little honey?" she kept looking at name as she climbed into a barrel planter, holding an oar. 'When did that get there?' (Name) questioned as he continued to watch the girl, "Rowing in a rowboat down the stream!" she then began rowing the 'boat' with a middle aged man with gray hair beside her, he was smoking a cigarette and he wore golden glasses.

"Though I'm one disgusting blighter, I'm a lover, not a fighter!" she sang, while holding a knife. 'Really convincing' (Name) sarcastically remarked in his head, still hanging from the hook. "'Cause way down deep inside, I've got a dream!" she then began awkwardly dancing, as the rest began doing more back-up vocals.

"I've got a dream! She's got a dream! I've got a dream! She's got a dream!" she then walked up to (Name), placing her knife under his chin, lifting his head up, despite (Name) being taller then her and still hanging on the nail, "And I know one day, romance will reign supreme!" she sang with a lovesick grin on her face. Shoto now very annoyed, dragged the girl away from (Name) with a few protests along the way.

"Though my face leaves people screaming," she sang softly, walking up to the back of someone, holding her knife, "There's a child behind it, dreaming!" she sang loudly, raising her hands, which were still holding the knife in the air, making the poor victim almost faint. "Like everybody else, I've got a dream!" she sweetly sang, as she innocently skipped away.

"Twice would like to quit and be a florist." Shoto watched as Twice beautifully arranged a bouquet of flowers on a table. "Moonfish does interior design." Shoto then looked at the corner of the room, which laid a beautifully arranged seating area. "Nomu's into mime" (Name) then watched as a tall muscular mime approached him, he smiled and waved at the mime. "Muscular's cupcakes are sublime!" Shoto was then handed a tray of delicious looking cupcakes by a large, bulky and extremely muscular man with a large scar on his left eye.

"Spinner knits, Mustard sews, Daruma does puppet shows, and Kurogiri collects ceramic unicorns" Shoto and (Name) watched as more chaos unfolded, but still had fun. They all then turn to (Name), "What about you?" Tomura asked. "I'm sorry, me?" (Name) nervously replied, you see, (Name) liked hearing people talk about their dreams, not him talking about his dreams. Also, (Name) is from Gen Z, all their dreams are is being a multi millionaire.

"Yeah, what's your dream?" the blonde man from earlier, who (Name) now knew as 'Twice' asked, as he place (Name) back on the ground. (Name), not wanting his head chopped off, started dancing and dancing on top of the bar "I have dreams like you, no, really. Just much less touchy feely. They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny." (Name) sang, as he bravely went up to Kurogiri grabbing his ceramic unicorn.

"On an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone" (Name) continued as he placed the unicorn on top of a vase filled with sand. "Surrounded by enormous piles of money" the villains, not impressed, grabbed each of his limbs, then throwing him up and letting him fall to the ground with a loud crash.

"I've got a dream! He's got a dream! I've got a dream! He's got a dream!" Shoto sang as he stood on the bar (Name) was once dancing on, with the villains singing along with him. "And with every passing hour, I'm so glad I left my tower" unbeknownst to Shoto, as he sang that, his old man opened a window, hearing him perfectly. "Like all you lovely folks, I've got a dream" Shoto continued.

"He's got a dream! She's got a dream! They've got a dream! We've got a dream! So our differences ain't really that extreme" as the villains sang, Twice grabbed (Name), who was still recovering from the drop, unto the middle of the room, right above a loose floorboard. "We're one big team!" Nomu then stomped on to the other side of the floorboard (Name) was standing on, catapulting him across the room onto his head, (Name) grabbed onto Nomu's shoulders trying to balance himself as he did a handstand. While all this happened, Shoto was staring at the male, he was honestly impressed by him being able to do that in such a quick amount of time.

"Call us brutal, sick, sadistic," Nomu threw (Name) off his head, making him land on a barrel. Just as (Name) thought he could have a break, Toga pushed the barrel making (Name) have to balance again, "And grotesquely optimistic" as to not fall flat on his face, all of this while the villains swung flaming torches around him. "'Cause way down deep inside, We've got a dream" a lot more chaos occured, (Name) couldn't even process what happened, he narrowly dodged, as a man did summersaults into a window right above his head.

"Yes, way down deep inside, I've got a dream" they all sang, as Tomura and Twice lead Shoto on top of a table. "Yeah!" as they finished their song, they all made a final toast, with beer bottles in their hands. Just as (Name) thought they were making friends the door burst open, "I found the guards!" Magne exclaimed, (Name) quickly pulled Shoto away, just as a guard entered the room, "Where's (Last Name)?".