⑤ ᴇɴᴊɪ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ

The 'hand man' placed the sword near his neck, making him lean back even further, not wanting a new scar to form. The 'hand man' then looked to the side day fondly, "I, had a dream once".

~Δ~

Enji was walking through the forest on his way to fulfill his mission, that was until a palace horse suddenly jumped in front of him, whinnying. "A palace horse.." Enji mumbled, unamused, that was until he realized, "Shoto!" Enji exclaimed.

Enji speedily rushed towards the tower, leaving a very confused horse behind. As, Enji arrived at the foot of the tower he nervously screamed, "Shoto! Let down your hair!". Once he didn't get a response he quickly tried again "Shoto?".

When he didn't get a response the second time Enji went to the side of the tower, quickly pulling off the flowery moss surrounding the bottom half of the tower, to reveal a hidden entrance barricaded with rocks. He punched the rocks, using all his strength and a bit of his flames, as the rocks fell to the ground, he swiftly entered the tower.

He ran up a long flight of stairs, once he reached the top, he pushed open a secret trapdoor and entered the room Shoto had been locked in for so many years. He looked everywhere shouting many 'Shoto!'s. Once he didn't see the half and half anywhere he frustratedly pulled off the curtains, trying to calm down.

As he was calming down, he saw a sparkle at the foot of the stairs from the sunlight coming through the window. He curiously went towards it, he saw that it came from under a step on the stairs. He tore the wood from the stairs, seeing a secret compartment with something laying inside it. He pulled the item out, seeing it was a satchel with a golden book and something shiny inside.

He pulled out the shiny item, observing it, that was until he realized what it was. Shocked, he dropped the item, hearing the thud as the item collided with the ground. The item was a beautifully decorated golden crown, well, to be more specific, it was Shoto's crown.

Enji looked inside the satchel again, seeing a wanted poster with (Name)'s face and name on it, which '(Name)' grabbed while he was running away from the guards and hooligans, complaining how they didn't get his nose right. Enji put the pieces together, quickly knowing that this hooligan kidnapped his Shoto.

Enji walked towards his special drawer a dangerous look in his eyes. He opened the drawer, inside were multiple deadly weapons and bottles containing who knows what. With his deadly aura increasing along with his rage, he grabbed a knife, heating it up with his power. He watched as the knife grew a beautiful red orange. He smirked, thinking of all the torture he could put the hooligan through for stealing his Shoto.