⑦ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴜɴɴᴇʟ

Just as (Name) thought they were making friends the door burst open, "I found the guards!" Magne exclaimed, (Name) quickly pulled Shoto away, just as a guard entered the room, "Where's (Last Name)?".

~Δ~

"Where's (Last Name)? Where is he?" the head guard shouted pushing some people away trying to find the thief, "I know he's in here somewhere! Find him! Turn the place upside down if you have to!" he exclaimed, slamming his hand down on to the counter, which unbeknownst to him, (Name) and Shoto were hiding under.

(Name) waited 'til the guard wasn't looking and sneakily peeked above the table, he saw more guards entering and two twin-like criminals entering with their hands cuffed. 'Those must be the thieves I stole this crown with, just why did you have to leave them behind Flynn? Now them and the guards want my head!' (Name) thought to himself, as he quickly ducked back under the counter.

Suddenly a familiar blade was placed near his neck, surprised, (Name) moved his gaze towards the holder, who was none other than Tomura Shigaraki. Tomura then moved both his index and middle finger towards him, making a 'Come here' sign. While the other villains hid them with their backs, Tomura pulled a lever, making a secret trapdoor open, the trapdoor led to a small tunnel.

"Go, live your dream." Tomura explained, not wanting to waste time, (Name) proceeded to crawl into the small cave while saying "Thanks, I will!", to which Tomura replied with "Your dream stinks, I was talking to the half and half!". "Thanks for everything" Shoto whispered to the hand man, quickly following (Name) into the tunnel.

While the duo escaped, the villains outside tried stalling the guards, "I believe, this is the man your looking for!" Twice announced, while holding a middle aged man named 'Giran' by the neck. "You got me.." the said man replied unenthusiastically, while holding his hands out, waiting to be cuffed. "Sir! There's no sign of (Last Name)!" a guard exclaimed, coming downstairs.

Suddenly a familiar white horse entered the room with a loud whinny, "Akari!" the white horse then started sniffing around the place, almost like a dog. "What's he doing?" a guard thought out loud, but was quickly cut off by the head guard. The horse neighed pointing his hoof behind the counter, a small victorious smirk on his face. The guards just stared at him, confused. Rolling his eyes, the pushed back the lever, opening the trapdoor and revealing secret tunnel.

"A secret tunnel! Come on let's go!" the head guard exclaimed, the rest followed before being stopped. "Not you, make sure those boys don't get away." the head guard said, pointing towards one of the guard, to which he nodded in reply. The guard that was left behind pointed his spear towards the twins, not letting his guard down. 

One of the twins suddenly head slammed the guard, knocking him out. He kicked the spear up, turned around, and successfully caught it with his hands behind his back. "Play it safe, Teruo? ..Or go get the crown?" the other twin questioned, a knowing smirk on his lips, as Teruo used the spear to break off the chains, his twin doing the same to him once he was free. They both shared a look, chuckling before following the guards and entering the tunnel. The villains doing nothing to stop them.

As all this happened, Enji was still watching from the window, when suddenly. "I got a dream! I got some dreams!" Giran drunkly sang, while smoking his cigarette and walking out the front door. "Woah! You're hotter than the sun at 3 pm!" he flirted, Enji sarcastically chuckled "Oh wanna know what's even hotter?" he asked. "This knife." he continued, quickly heating up the knife hidden inside his hood, and pointing it towards the other. "Where does that tunnel lead out?" he asked with a dark look in his eyes, pointing the knife to Giran's neck, slightly burning him. "K...k-knife.." he stuttered out.