③ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

Shoto pulled back a curtain to reveal a beautiful hand-painted painting on the wall showing a portrait of Shoto gazing at the lanterns, "I'll give you back your satchel, if you take me to see the floating lights.". 

~Δ~

"Floating lights? You mean the lanterns?" he corrected, "So thats what you call them.." Shoto mumbled quietly, however (Name) still heard him, making him chuckle.

"You've never been outside this tower before, have you?" he asked, well more like stated, fully knowing the story of Rapunzel and her evil 'mother'. "No I haven't, the old man says the outside world is dangerous." Shoto explained, fully recalling all the horrid stories his old man told him as a child while he brushed his beautiful long hair.

"The outside world isn't that dangerous" (Name) replied, "Says the person who was being chased by hooligans, literally 10 minutes ago!" Shoto exclaimed. "That's different, you're not a bad person, I can tell." (Name) replied, smiling his handsome smile that can make everyone and anyone become head over heels for him.

He knew Shoto wasn't as cold as he seemed, actually he didn't seem cold at all to (Name), he just looked lonely, and in need of a friend. And lucky for him (Name) would be that friend, he promised himself that as soon as he saw the loneliness in those beautiful heterochromic eyes of his.

Shoto blushed, having not received any compliments from people aside from his father, but even that was also very rare. He head 'Stop daydreaming! You're so close to achieving your dream!' as he tried to settle down his blush, he realized the man was still trapped on the chair.

"Ahem, d-do you agree to take me to see the floating lights? I'm not aloud to go outside the tower, the old man's afraid I'd get hurt. But currently he is off on a long mission, and won't return for about a week. In return for your help I'll help fend off those who want your head and give you back the crown." Shoto proposed, he truly hoped he'd agree, or else his plan would be a complete fail.

"Of course I'll take you! Its your dream isn't it?" his smile brightening, he loved helping people and hearing then talk about their dreams, the way they so casually talk about them and the sparkles in their eyes makes a warm feeling bubble in his heart.

The blush Shoto was desperately trying to hide quickly resurfaced again, 'Damn it! Why is his smile so.. cute?'. His blush darkened more at his own thoughts 'Stop blushing! Why do I even think he's this cute? I just met him and he's a dude!'.

He quickly tried to gains his composure again, as he's been quiet for a few minutes already. Still a slight blush remaining on his cheeks he exclaimed, "R-right, I should probably untie you, if I wanna see the floating lights- I mean lanterns!" his voice slightly less monotone than usual, to which (Name) found extremely cute, along with the slight blush on his cheeks.

Shoto went closer to the (Hair Color) haired male and quickly tries to untie him from the chair. As he finally finished untying (Name), he quickly stretched, hearing the satisfying pops in his joints.

"Damn, it feels good not being tied to a chair anymore." he chuckled to himself jokingly, "Well, let's get going! Its gonna take us a while to get to the Kingdom of Musutafu." (Name) explained handing the book back to Shoto, seeing no use for it on this journey. He then took a better look around the tower, opening a drawer and finding two useful arrows within it. 'I could use these to get down the tower! But why are there arrows in a drawer? It must be from his evil father.' he thought. 

Shoto quietly hid the book in the place he hid the satchel, he watched as (Name) proceeded to hang his feet off of the tower, "You coming half and half?" (Name) jokingly asked, swinging his feet off the ledge. "You first." Shoto replied, still thinking of a way to get him, Takashi, his trusty frying pan, and his very long hair down.

(Name) then proceeded to hang his whole body off the ledge, tightly holding it with both his hands. He then let go of it, with one hand still tightly gripping the ledge and grabbed one of the arrows he placed in his pocket, swinging his whole body then letting go of the ledge. Falling down a few feet, before plunging the arrow into the stone of the tower.

"Not bad, for a thief." Shoto exclaimed with small ghost of a smile on his pink lips. As (Name) was climbing down the tall tower, Shoto finally thought of an idea to get down as well, as he waited to put his plan in motion he started to sing.

"Look at the world, so close and I'm half way to it." he sang gazing onto the luscious grass below. "Look at it all, so big do I even dare." he continued, glancing back towards his painting. "Look at me there, atlast. I just have to do it!" he continued to stare at the painting, mainly the floating lights.

"Should I?" he asked himself reluctantly staring back at the now empty tower. "No!" he exclaimed, a determined look washing over his face. "Hear I go!" he finished, Takashi emerging from behind his neck towards his shoulder. He made a small sound, before standing up and tying some rope around his waist. He gave Shoto a thumbs up, a smile on his red face, making Shoto let out a small giggle

(Name) slowly descended with both arrows now in each hand, when he curiously looked up at the ledge, wondering why Shoto was taking so long. Suddenly a long head of red and white hair fell right next to him.

Shoto had hooked his hair on a hook he used to pull his old man up, using the hook as a pulley of some sort. He then jumped onto his long head of hair, wrapping his limbs around it and quickly descending towards the ground. As Shoto was busy enjoying the sights along the way down, he didn't notice he was getting closer and closer to the ground, looking down for a second, he quickly halted to a stop.

He stopped right above the green grass, curious of what it was. Slowly, he stepped down onto the soft grass, never feeling anything like it before. He slowly leaning down and lowered his hand to touch the ground "Just smell the grass, the dirt. Just like I'd dream they'd be!" he exclaimed, while laying down on the grass. "Just feel that summer breeze, the way its calling me!" he continued, as a strong breeze blew past him.

He looked around and waiting for (Name) to descend the tower. Soon, he spotted a pool of water, quickly dipping his bare feet into the water, gasping at the feeling of the cold liquid touch his feet. "For like the first time ever, I'm completely free!" he spun around while splashing small droplets of water onto himself.

He then proceeded a little deeper into to the forest, wearing one of his rare, but adorable smile on his face, as he sang "I could go running, and racing, and dancing, and chasing, and leaping, and bounding, hair flying, heart pounding, and splashing, and reeling, and finally feeling! That's when my life begins!". He was so excited for all the fun stuff he could do outside! And was ready to see the floating lights! He was still exploring when (Name) was already reached the ground, yet didn't stop Shoto. Being happy for the curious male.

After Shoto stopped exploring, and calming down with the help of Takashi, who was still on his shoulder, he asked. "So, where do we go?" Shoto curiously gazed at the taller male, "Hmmm.." (Name) was looking around, before spotting a poster stuck to a tree. The poster read『ϲοмє το τнє ℓєαgυє οƒ νιℓℓαιиѕ! ∂οи'τ ϐє ƒοοℓє∂ ϐγ τнє иαмє οƒ ουя ƒιиє єѕταϐℓιѕнмєиτ, ωє ѕєяνє τнє ᏴᎬՏͲ ϲοℓ∂ ѕοϐα ƒяοм τнєѕє ραяτѕ οƒ τнє ωοο∂ѕ! αи∂ ιτѕ ᏙᎬᎡᎽ ϲнєρ!』.

'Could that be the Snuggly Duckling of this world? I mean, its worth a shot.' (Name) thought, "Hey half and half, you must be starving, right?" (Name) asked. "Yeah, I kinda am, I haven't had breakfast yet." Shoto replied with his usual monotone voice back, "Well, do you like soba?" (Name) asked again. "Yeah! Its my favorite!" Shoto replied with sparkles in his eyes. "Well, that's settled! We're going to the League of Villains!" (Name) exclaimed.