Part Twenty-one.... Fancy

****Cierra’s POV****

I know it is around here somewhere. I just had it yesterday. Where did I put it? Under the couch? Nope. In the cabinet? Not there either. How about the bunks? Not in my bunk. Not in Britainey’s bunk. Not on the floor.

“What are you looking for Cierra?” Sammi asked from her spot on the couch. She had been out all day with Jinxx and had just got back and sat down to take a breather. I looked over at her and saw her head tilted to the side. I sighed and turned to look at her fully. She grinned at the dark purple, knee length, off the shoulder dress she had bought me last week. I walked over next to her and took a breath. 

“I can’t find my bracelet.” I whisper cried. My chest heavy with sadness. It had been my gift from Andy for my birthday. It was a silver large chain bracelet with a gold plate in the center with our names carved into it. I had taken it off and put it in my purse yesterday before their concert so that I wouldn’t loose it.

“Oh my god my purse!” I exclaimed as I face palmed. I stood off the couch and over to my purse on the other couch. Opening it I found it at the bottom. I sighed in relief as I closed the small clasp securing it to me and held my wrist to my chest.

“I’m glad you remembered where you put it.” Sammi smiled up at me. I returned it as I went to hug her. I had spent the better part of an hour that I hadn’t used to find the bracelet, getting ready for a date that Andy was taking me on.

He told me to dress nicely and to remember to charge my phone both of which I had done. Minus the shoes I had yet to put on my feet. I choose a pair of black flats because I had left my heels at Britainey’s house. I was just grabbing my phone and placing it in my purse when Andy walked in. He had dressed over in the Sleeping with sirens bus to give me privacy. His eyes searched me and he grinned. 

“Are you ready to go?” he asked I nod and he holds out his right hand. I take it and he leads me out of the bus. I wave at Britainey and Jake as they head back onto the bus. I Lean my head on Andy’s shoulder as he leads me to a small car that he borrowed from one of the other bands. He acts like a gentleman and opens up the door for me to get into the passenger seat and when I’m seated he closes the door for me. I blush while he walks over to his side and put my head down so that my hair hides my face. 

“You ok?” Andy asks. I look up at him and he smirks. I nod and he turns back to the wheel and we are off.

“No way,” I exclaimed. Andy had driven to a little park. In the center of the park was a single table and fairy light al around it. I never would admit it but I always wanted to be on one of those cutesy dates. It was perfect. I was so happy I was in flats because walking threw the sand would have been a problem in heels. We walked over to the table and I tilted my head as I noticed the table had no food. It was set with a blood red table cloth, two sets of silver wear, a plate for each of us, and two wine glasses but no food. Andy seemed to notice the question in my eyes as he pulled a whistle out of his pant pocket and blew it. 

“You blew.” an accented voice said from behind me. He walked over into my line of sight and I giggled.

“You have your best friend Danny serving us?” I questioned and Andy blushed a bit.

“Not just me love.” Danny stated pointing behind me. I turned to look and laughed again.

“Your poor friends.” Behind me Kellin and Ben were carrying two silver covered platters Ben set the first platter before me and Kellin set the second in front of Andy. Danny pulled a bottle of red wine from behind him and filled our glasses as Andy answered.

“Actually they offered,” he defended innocently. I grabbed his hand on top of the table and held it. It was sweet.

“Yeah,” Kellin assured, “we all kind of owed him a favor, or two in my case,” I chuckled and Andy cleared his throat the four of us turned to look at him and he motioned them to get lost. They laughed as they walked off.