Part Thirty... Matty can't deal....

*****Britainey’s POV*****

“I know Matt,” Andy said for the third time. Andy rolled his eyes at me pacing one more time before slipping past the entering CC. CC took a bite of the bagel in is hands and sat beside me. I could still hear Cierra and Ronnie arguing over the winner of some Xbox match. About an hour ago the other members of Ronnie and Ben’s bands showed up after getting some sleep.

“What’s up with Andy?” Jinxx asked as he entered the room placing his phone back in his pocket. “Who’s on the phone?” 

“Matt,” I responded simply, “he wants to know why he wasn’t invited to hang out with Andy,” Jinxx gives me a questioning look.

“Who told him that all the boys were here?” CC asked through a large mouthful of the bread. 

“Oh I don’t know,” I stood pulling the phone from Jinxx back pocket I unlocked the screen and opened his twitter.

@TheDannyWorsnop: Our Guitarist as well as our co headliner’s drummer and Vocalist have been captured. Fucking Biersack.”

@TheDannyWorsnop: On our way to BVB’s new small town home to take back Ben, Ronnie, and Ryan.”

“ @BenAfuckingA: No, @Lizzyluvemm and @bloody_sita1221 can fucking cook!!”

@TheDannyWorsnop: Why oh why did you steal my Guitar playing best friend away from me @lizzyluvemm & @bloody_sita1221 ?”

@lizzyluvemm: Because he is my secret agent and I have trouble sharing.”

@BenAfuckingA: She can’t kidnap me…. And you call yourself my best mate?”

@bloody_sita122:   D:<    o.O Ha, You just got Go-go Gadget Virtual Bitch slapped!”

@TheDannyWorsnop: @Lizzyluvemm and @benAfuckingA are yelling at me. @bloody_sita1221 just keeps sending me angry emoticons. ”

“Wait a minute go back… Go-go gadget Bitch slap?” cc questioned laughing. I shrug and Jinxx starts laughing.

“This is Cierra we are talking about,” Jinxx mutters low enough that Cierra doesn’t hear.

“Poor Britainey has had to deal with this for so long,” Cierra’s voice cooed from the doorway. We all fell silent as Cierra looked at us. After a few seconds of silence we all burst out laughing, when the quiet lapsed again we could hear Andy still on the phone.

“I didn’t invite them here,” he defended once more. “No I didn’t Mat,” I had hand enough I hopped up and marched out of the room to find Andy, he was in the middle of the kitchen elbows on the counter. Stealthily I slipped past him grabbing the phone from his hands.

“You listen here, Mr. Good!” I order into the phone. Mat tries to speak but I cut him off. “No, I said listen. Are you listening?” I ask, he replies with a yes and I continue.

“Great, look Cierra and I literally kidnapped three band members from that tour, If Andy had know than Cierra and I would not have been able to do it. Now we are having a party tomorrow, are you coming?” I asked him he was quiet for a minute before asking for the address. I gave it to him readily and we moved on. 

“Thank you for your cooperating Mathew,” I thanked him I heard him groan,

“Please don’t call me that,” he begged in a tiered tone. “I hate it when people call me that. My name is Matt.”