Y/n runs away

Y/n POV
I was sitting down in a high chair because I pulled mama soras tail because I was trying to get her attention. I was being punished by humiliation. I seen someone come into the kitchen and it was mama Sora. Let me out of this chair prison damnit. Sora was surprised at the word I chose to use. She came up and smacked my face. Don't you be using that word y/n and you know better then pull one of my tails you can sit there longer. I began cursing in my mind. My stomach growled I looked at her with pleading eyes to let me out of this chair prison. Your little neko eyes won't save you this time she called senko in and told her to make y/n something to eat and to not NOT let y/n out of this chair. She said yes lady sora. She started to make something it was cinnamon toast and tried to feed me I kept my mouth shut and keep pulling my head away from the toast. She got mad and smacked me on my face. I felt some type of liquid beginning to come out of my eyes my face was hurting. I looked at her and she was in shock because making her little baby start to cry. Half of my face was red already and she made it worse. She start trying to feed me and I kept backing up until the chair fell over and I was free of that prison and Sora and shino heard the noise and started to investigate the sound they came into the kitchen and seen my chair on the floor with my tears staining the floor senko had me cornered and I curled into the ball mother shino came up to me and picked me up gently Sora immediately told her to put me back down she hesitated for a second before lowering me onto the ground slowly. I looked at shino and my face was red due to the slaps senko and Sora left on me there was hand prints. She asked who did this and they both said they did because he was misbehaving. While shino was chewing them out I took this time to go to my bed and hide under it. It was bright down there so it'll produce a shadow of me. Shino looked to where I was at and asked where did y/n go? They said they didn't know exactly. They started to look around but I stayed hidden until they gave up they had a collar on me but I walked through the portal while they were still looking. I appeared in my basement and the cage was open I walked upstairs and grabbed a hat and a backpack the hat was to hide my ears while the tail was in the backpack since I put a hole in it. I knew they were panicking so maybe they didn't love me after all over time before I met them I knew how to buried my memory's so I did and walked outside. I made sure to grab a security baton just in case is someone try to attack me. I grabbed it and a couple of snacks and drinks and walked out of the house. I made sure to leave my collar under the bed which I did call it before so when they tried to track me they wouldn't be able to.

Sora pov
Where are you y/n? I went to the couch and started to track where he was but it said he was under the bed since shino was the smallest I told her to go under there. She did and came out with only y/n's collar I looked towards the portal and seen a note I picked it up and read
Dear, Sora, senko, and shino
I liked it here but today changed that when you Sora and senko slapped me I realized something. I felt like I wasn't meant to be here. For heavens sake don't take it that way. All three of you are kitsunes and I'm a neko I actually enjoyed it here while you raised me I felt happy for once. But we are 2 completely different species. I'm leaving my collar for you guys so you have something to remember me by. I just wish you forget about my existence. I know this note will upset you but I'm not a blood relative to you guys I wished you would not slap me because I'm beginning to remember all the beatens my old folks got me and yes I did go through the portal into the real world I thank you for giving me immortality I always have you guys to thank. I'm just as upset as you guys. Thank you senko for teaching me how to cook thank you shino for giving me baths and Sora thanks for welcoming me into your wonderful family I might not be thinking right but I feel like I'm better off on my own I already buried the memories of my old family and the ones that happened when I went into heat. I feel like I'm a failure to everyone including you guys even when you tought me new things. I going to be living in my own shadows I thought I got rid of. Heheh funny right. But like I said before thank you guys for everything. -sincerely y/n l/n. I was tearing up from what he said we never meant to hurt him but that just made matters worse on him I thought we got rid of that darkness but it's all coming up to the surface. I seen senko and shino eyes filled with tears. I rubbed their backs and said let's go find him huh. I smiled weakly they said let's go find him together in unison. Senko grabbed some food shino grabbed some clothing for him and we all went through the portal together we made it to y/n's old cage and the door was open senko looked around and noticed his backpack and his hat missing. Hey guys I might have an idea what's he using for disguise we all ran and she pulled out an old photo with y/n with a f/c bag and hat. They all said we know what he looks like. We walked upstairs and went out the front door of course we had to hide our appearance. It was a downpour. I summoned an umbrella and held it above us. We started to walk.