The shrine

Y/n POV
I started to wake up on some type of thing. I instantly shot up and went into a panic. Where am I? Why am I here? What is this place? I had a million and one questions going through my head at once. This doesn't look like the cell where I was kept. I seen someone on a couch and I got up and started walking closer to the person their looking at a big screen showing people. I'm honestly scared shitless at the moment. I made it to the couch being aware of my surroundings at all times this lady had ears and a tail like me but she had four. She looked down at me I think I know what's happening I'm in heaven or something like that but that doesn't make up for the fact she was looking at me strangely. I heard someone yell behind me Lady Sora we lost y/n she calmly said I think he found me. I saw the lady fox look at me and calmed down immediately. The lady with four tails made me go up in the air and I was going closer towards her I panicked this time because I was in the air flying. She put me on her lap and started to pet me and I just now noticed that I had some different clothes on and they were comfortable.
(Y/n clothing looked like this)

The lady that's named sora asked me if I slept well

The lady that's named sora asked me if I slept well. I was silent because I still don't know where I'm at she must've noticed me looking around frankly because she said i'm at her shrine. I said ok??? She then asked me again if I slept well. I said the thing I slept on was comfortable right after I said that my stomach growled. The one lady I saw last night said are you hungry y/n I said yes. She grabbed my hand and started to lead me to a kitchen. I saw her summon some blue fire from her finger tip. I immediately backed at least 20 feet away from her because I believe that the shrine is going to catch on fire she must've noticed because she said I can control this fire and I won't catch anything on fire. I said ok and slowly walked towards her and said I can call her senko. I said o..k and I didn't realize someone creeping up behind me and put her hands on my shoulders I immediately jumped away from the touch and backed into the corner and started hissing at the person she looked like senko and the other lady. She said IM THE GREAT SHINO! Senko walked up to me and got me out of where I was hiding. Shino came up to me and said I the great Shino shall give y/n a bath they probably didn't know I was deeply afraid of water Shino started levitating me towards the bath. I started hissing and trying to fight back when she put me in the water I started screaming I DONT WANT TO DROWN. She chuckled and said look at me she formed fire balls and it formed a star and she said you won't be afraid of water just hold onto me. She then said what are your deepest disires. I felt like I was being controlled and I wasn't in control and I said I want to be loved. The fire went away but I was getting use to the water but unfortunately it hit one of my most recent scars and I jumped because of the water touching the scar and I yelped and said ouch. The lady with four tails must've heard because she appeared out of nowhere and asked what Shino did I told her nothing the water touched one of my scars and it hurts and since I was getting tired calling her lady with four tails I asked what should I call you. She said you can call me Sora. I said yes ma'am. She told shino to be careful because of the cuts on my back she said yes lady sora. After she was done washing me up I yawned and began to fall asleep senko shook me and I woke up and she had food up to my mouth. Since I was tired I wasn't gonna fight back. After she got done feeding me sora grabbed me and brought me to her couch and I snuggles up to her she took a whiff of the pipe and then blew in into my face I was remembering of what happen with all the beatings and I tried to hold my posture but I was defeated I started to sob uncontrollably due to the memories of being abused as well as sexually abused.

Sora pov
I see the darkness coming off of him but it was growing at the same time of him reliving the memories I had to do something I started to rub his head to take some of those memories away he started to hug me tighter his claws latched onto me because he didn't want to be left alone again I wouldn't blame him if I had to live through that same experience if I recall to what shino said he desired love and me and the other two will fill that empty void of emotions with parental love he has been missing his sobs became more quiet but I seen he was holding some again I blew more smoke into his face and his sobs became louder again. After a while  his once loud sobs became whimpers. After 10 minutes of holding him. He began to snore very lightly I coo at his reaction. I picked him up because I wanted to bring him personally to bed senko and shino was already on the bed sleeping I held y/n in my lap while ill get some shut eye.  Y/n started to stir in his sleep because he was having a nightmare.

Y/n POV
I'm back in my cage. where is senko, shino, and Sora? I tried go to the door but to my suprise I was chained I tried yelling out to them but nothing came out of my mouth. I heard the basement door slam open. OI YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU MADE ME LOSE MY JOB ITS YOUR FAULT. my former father said I'm hearing things. YOUR JUST A WASTE OF SPACE. YOU SHOULD DIE. I SHOULD'VE HAD AN ABORTION. HEY Y/N GIVE ME YOUR HOMEWORK AND MONEY. These voices won't stop I looked up and seen my former father pull out the whip and taser. AHHHHHHHHHH. I woke up screaming it must've scared the girls because senko and shino fell out of the bed and sora jumped. Senko said are you ok? are you hurt? Sora asked me what happened I said between sobs I-I-I had a nightmare Sora. What about y/n? I was in the same c-cage a-a-and I was being beaten. They all surrounded me and started to hug me and I felt something touch my tail and I turned beet red. Shino said The great shino found y/n's sensitive spot. Shino keep stroking my tail and believe me it was very hard trying not to moan *moan* why did I moan? Shino and the other two turned red. I yanked my tail away from her.