Family time and lemon

Y/n POV
Uggggghhhh Immmmm soooooo bbbbooorrreeeddd. I jumped off my bed and walked over to mother shino and tugged on her robe. She looked down at me and asked what did I need. I said I'm bored can we do something. She said yes but then began to think. Ahhh I got it as she put her finger in her air. I asked what? I was all giddy inside. She levitated me into her arms and brought me to the kitchen table. She made some crayons and paper float towards us she gave me a piece of paper and she grabbed one as well I grabbed a pencil and started to draw. I was gonna draw a picture of me and my family together. This was gonna be a masterpiece. I started to draw the outline of the picture I looked up and seen mother shino drawing I looked at her then looked back down at the picture I wanted to get their features right on target I was a photo of all of us hanging on the wall. I then started to draw my family picture. It's already 2 pm and we started at 12 am. I seen shino trying to see what I drew I hid it and continued to draw.

Shino pov
Our little baby looks adorable drawing but he had some ink on his right cheek I looked over the table to see what he was drawing but he quickly hid it. I know it's a suprise for me senko and lady Sora. I reached over and lifted up his chin and started to get the little spot of ink on his cheek he giggled. He's so precious to us. I tried to get a sneak peak while I was getting the ink off his face he noticed and said no peaking this is supposed to be a suprise I said ok honey. This ink is stubborn to get off his face I'll need to give him a bath later to get that stubborn ink off his face. I gave up and started to let him continue drawing it's already lunch time I went to get senko to begin to cook lunch. I seen her cleaning the clothes and tapped her on the shoulder and said it's time for lunch she said she'll be in there in a second. I went back and seen our child sleeping beside the picture. I didn't want to look since it's a suprise. I shook him awake and said time for your bath he yawned and it was cute he raised his arms wanting me to pick him up I did and took him to the hot spring to get that ink off of him. After 30 minutes trying to get that ink off it finally came out I made sure to wash his hair and body. I got him off and he was having trouble getting his kitsune onesie on I helped him and he held my hand and we walked into the kitchen and he saw senko looking at his drawing he quickly ran over and grabbed his drawing and brought it to his bed and hid it under it. He came back and told senko no peaking it's gonna be a suprise for later. She pinched his cheeks and said ok cutie pie for you. He ran over and pulled it from under and started to continue on it. Hey senko what do you think it is. Only time will tell.

Y/n POV
I can't believe mommy senko almost saw the picture. I looked at the photo and continued to draw. Hmmm ok a tree wil do and I think mommy senko likes Sakura trees. I believe the tree buds are pink. Ehhh if I get the color wrong I don't think she'll mind much. I finished the outlines and it showed me mama Sora mommy senko and mother shino holding me in all their arms. I grabbed the pink and started to color the tree leaves pink. And color the grass green and make the it look like we're in the park. It's gonna be night time because I believe that's when the flowers bloom I seen it in a book that mama Sora handed me. I finished with the trees, grass, and the night time setting. I'll make all of us look happy. Ahhh it's finished. I grabbed the picture and made it to the kitchen without anybody seeing I'm gonna put it on the fridge with a magnet holding it against the fridge. I walked out and went to the hot spring and washed my dirty hands I know mama Sora can use her magic to clean. I went by the couch and seen senko and shino talking to mama Sora.

Senko pov
Lady sora y/n is getting cuter by the minute do you know when he goes into heat again. Yeah lady Sora shino added. We need to learn more about his powers. I know we can control ours perfectly but for him he doesn't. Come here girls lady Sora said while whispering. Yea lady sora I said. Lady Sora said she has a plan but it might make him a little scared we're gonna get his cousin i heard he beat y/n to a pulp but this is the only way we can learn more of his powers. Don't you think that make y/n remember some of his memories. Sora said after he beats his cousin into the ground Imma going to make his mind hazy he won't remember the memories he suffered through this is best for him. Ok lady sora. I looked behind us and seen y/n standing there confused he instantly snapped out of that and said mama mommy mother come look at the drawing I finished. He grabbed my and lady sora's hand and pulled us to the kitchen look look look I made a drawing of us together. I look at Sora and she motioned me to bring his cousin here. AHHHHHH HELP ME Y/N!

Y/n POV
I heard mother shino scream I bolted out of the room and seen a guy trying to grope mother shino he looked at me and said look who it is the little shit for brains oh wait you don't have any you little shit I need to finish what I need to. The mysterious guy charged at me and I got into stance and I grew in size as well as my teeth and claws are now serrated. But I roared as loud as I can it shook the shrine he fell onto his ass but I started going closer to him I noticed he pulled out of a knife I used my energy to break both of his hands so he dropped the knife I got onto all fours and straighten my tail and I felt the room heat up but it didn't bother me I made all the silverware from the kitchen float around me and pointed at my target and launched them all at once 2-3 didn't hit him but the rest did. I walked closer to him fire in my eyes and I picked him up by the throat with ease and started pounding him into the ground non stop I dropped him with one final slam and kept him there my hair and tail started to spike with the amount of static energy and step onto his body and my foot being put onto his chest started to transfer all the static I charged up and began to shock him. He went unconscious but he stood up out of pure will to kill me and started to walk slowly to me I pounced onto him knocked him over and started to drag him by his shirt to where the fall point of the platform was and dropped him off. But I noticed my body to heat up and I mumbled not now and I forcefully made my power went away but I was still feeling horny is that the word that fits the description yeah I believe so I started walking towards my family and to them it looked like I was walking like I was drunk I was stumbling everywhere my breaths quicken and started to pant heavily I was trying to walk towards them but fell down.

Shino pov
After him deactivated his spirtual power did that cause him go into heat. I looked at Sora and she was confused as well I took my clothes off and I was right he was in heat he instantly got back his energy and ran towards me. Not to ro-rough y-y/n he couldn't hear me the other two must've got the message because they started undressing as well.

Y/n POV
Damnit the heat got the best of me. Why now of all times why does it have to be now. I pounced onto mother shino and started sucking on her left breast while I was foundling her other. I started to lick her neck and she got the chills I heard her moan Bingo i started to suck on her sweet spot leaving a hicky. She pushed me onto my back and positioned my hard on with her crevice and went in all at once she started to bounce on me at high speeds I was moaning lightly I wanted to be in control I flipped her over and started to ram her with all my might. I was close to climax I believe she was also I screamed and started to fill her up. I wasn't close to being done I kept going until she fell asleep and saw mama Sora and mommy senko mama Sora was closer so I ran and pounced onto her and started going at it hard you could hear the slaps from my bed I gurentee it. Her breast was bigger then the other two so I fondled with them at the same time. I was still going at it hard and was ramming her at light speed. She was moaning non stop. I licked her neck and found her sweet spot I was sucking on it making sure to make a hicky. She was telling me to slow down my heat gotten the best of me and I screamed I'm cumming. I shot rope after tile inside of her but I was still filling her. She fell asleep and I seen my last target in sights she started to run towards my bed and she got onto the bed and I pounced onto her and started looking for her sweet spot since I loved her a lot I started out slow then picked up the pace while my hard on was inside of her I then started to say I can't control myself mommy I'm sorry I paused for a second she wiped a stray tear away and started to hug me. I felt the heat creeping away. My hard on is a soft one. I started to lay on mommy guilty of my heat getting the best of me. Mommy senko looked at me and said I know it's hard to control your heat trust me I know. I hugged her and my tears were falling onto her naked body. I said why do I have to be this way I'm only 5 but I'm already going through heat I'm so ashamed of taking control of my family I'm just a burden aren't I.

Senko pov
I can see the darkness returning to his body. He was upset because he thinks he is taking control of us and he thinks he's a burden poor baby his once tears got worse I had to do something. Hey y/n y-yes m-mommy se-senko. Come here baby. O-ok mommy. I started to hug him and saying your not a burden sweetie and no your not controlling your family. I know you can't control your heat. Your not a burden sweetie.  I started to hug his crying body making sure to get rid of that growing darkness. He kept sobbing uncontrollably and I kept holding onto his body. After 20 minutes his sobs became whimpers. Another 10 minutes later he fell asleep everyone was still naked I tried to lay his body on the bed but he instantly grabbed onto my body. He's still sleeping but doesn't want to be left alone. I just held him while I levitated lady Sora and shino to the bed and I went back to the bed with the sleeping y/n in my grasp. I laid him back down but since he wasn't awake I put his member back inside of me and he instantly came. I took this chance to ride him for a little to make sure his heat is gone. After 30 minutes he was done cumming and fell asleep.