A SPECIAL MASSAGE ⚠️ LEMON ⚠️

Y/n pov
Mama Sora pulled me onto her lap in a sitting position and had me face her. Her kimono fell off and she slowly and seductively pulled off my shirt and left kisses on my torso. She smiled seductively as she licked my neck seductively and I held back a moan. I felt chills run through my body from her touch. It was like she was manipulating my hormones into her favor.

She gently pushed me onto the couch with her fingertips and it kept sending chills down my spine. She removed my shorts and boxers slowly and she straddled me. My rod was asleep. She slid down and I watched her spit into her hands and she gently grabbed my rod and she wrapped her hands around my rod and gently massaged it. It was something with the way she was massaging me made me yearn for her even more. I felt my rod began to awake from its slumber.

She smiled and looked at me. I got entranced by her eyes and I watched her begin to lick the length of my mast slowly and it felt extremely good. She popped it into her mouth and started to bob her head slowly. My mast twitched which she took it as a sign to speed up. I felt myself getting closer and without warning I launched inside of her mouth and she drank all of it and opened her mouth and showed me that it was empty.

She smirked at me and proceeded to wrap her breasts around my mast and massage them.
What is she doing. Why is she acting like this all of a sudden? I want her to stop but I can't bring myself to ask her to stop. She has me under her control. I felt her move my rod between her breasts and she had hearts in her eyes. She purses her lips and put it on my rid and she continued to move her Breasts up and down. My mind was a bit Hazy and Fuzzy and my mind was full of nothing but enjoying this to the fullest. She was enjoying it. I was struggling to keep my mind straight and everything. She began to move her breasts a bit faster and I was beginning to lose control of my body and succumb to her massage. My arms began to reach towards her head but I was using every single fiber to sustain control of my body. It was like my body and mind were fighting each other for control.

I seen Mama Sora look at me and she watched me trying to fight my own animalistic urges. She let out a whistle which caught my attention and we shared eye contact and my animalistic tendencies won and my arms launched and grabbed her hair and I started to be a bit rough with her. She was using her magic to make me more relaxed and let my urges run wild. It was like a rude awakening for me. I kept making her go down as far as she can and come back up for air just ti have it happen again. This process repeated itself until I launched inside her mouth. She kept drinking the strange liquid and cane back up for air.

She sat up and moved towards the end of the couch and spread her legs and her crevice. She said "Come on honey give me everything you got~~" I pounced onto her without a second thought and she embraced me as I shoved my mast inside and started to thrust as fast and deep as possible. She started to let out moans of pleasure and I felt her dig her nails into my back while she bit my neck. I felt her nails cutting my back a bit and I could feel her biting me hard enough to keep me going but not hurt me. I could hear her moans clearly. She had a face of pure ecstasy and bliss. I felt myself getting close.

I felt her walls squeeze around my mast and with a scream I shot what I had into her. Her head jolted backwards and her tongue hung out of her mouth. I was breathing heavily and I felt my rod shrinking but she poked her pipe against my head and my rod shot up ready for more. She said "your not getting away that easy handsome~~" she pushed me down and she turned around while my rod was inside of her and It shocked me. She looked over her shoulder at me and smirked. She started to bounce quickly and I heard out hips smacking against each other. She started to moan again with every bounce. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her waist and she started to go faster. I felt myself nearing and I bit her neck lustfully. She was enjoying it. She wrapped her one arm around my head and held me in place. Her moans became louder and I grabbed her breasts and proceeded to fondle them and tease them. She was moaning excessively and loudly. She let out a shrill of pleasure and I felt her liquids rush onto my rod and on instinct I shot into her again.

What...type of...magic is... she using? I was ready to go to sleep but she kept going which prevented me from sleeping. She looked back at and seen my face full of pleasure. She smiled and faced forward and kept going. My nails dug into her breasts and she gasped and took it as a sign that I wanted her to speed up. My eye started to twitch and I grabbed her ankles and I started to use my strength and she seen me moving and I let out a scream and pushed her onto her stomach and I grabbed a handful of her hair in my good hand and started to thrust at ungodly speeds and bursted inside of her. She stopped fighting me for control and I was having trouble with being energized.

I fell on top of her and she flipped onto her back and I was exhausted now. I can't remember how long  have we been mating but all I know is that it took a lot out of me. We both were breathing heavily. I felt extremely tired after all that extensive exercise. My eyes began to grow heavy and I felt Mama Sora wrap her arms around me and just rubbed by back. I felt her run her hands over the wound she left when she dug her nails into my back. She seemed shocked at doing that to me. She hugged me and apologized but I was too tired to respond to her. My breathing regulated and I fell to sleep.