Another mornings full of beatens and the fox

Y/n POV
I woke up in my little chamber it looks exactly like a prison cell but it isn't it is worse then that
I heard my father scream for me OI YOU LITTLE SHIT GET UP HERE ASAP. I knew exactly what will happen. I heard a door slam open. He came down here and I looked to the wall that has the things that he does to me. I shudder at what happened yesterday he used a whip on me and I have scars all over my back I'm numb to the pain now but it's when the air hits the scars it stings. He started dragging me by the neck and threw me on the ground and grabbed a spiked bat when I go to school it's exactly like how it is here I get beaten up constantly. *SMACK* the bat hits my back and creates new scars on me this went on until 6 am then I was dragged and My clothes are like ribbons no one seems to care. I'm different from other people I have cat ears and a tail. They didn't give me anything to eat like usual.

Senko pov
This poor child is nothing but a mere punching bag. Sora is angered at what his formal parents do to him. Senko. Yes lady sora. I'm letting you go get him. He's like us he's different lady Sora said. I'm going to pack some bags to go pamper him a little bit he doesn't look like he's fed at all. But I'm gonna take that protruding darkness from him and crunch it In my hands.

Y/n POV
I just made it to school gates just to be grabbed my b/n. Hey you waste of space hand over your homework and money. I tried walking away. HEY YOU LITTLE SHIT I WAS TALKING TO YOU DAMNIT. B/n and his friends ran up to me and slammed me into the schools brick wall. I was already beaten enough this morning. He started to raise his fist and made it collide with my face. I was then proceeded to be kicked and beaten one of them went far enough to have a knife on him and made some slashes on my stomach and said that's what you get for ignoring b/n. They left me there on the ground bleeding. I weakly stood up and started to limp towards class. I made it to class 5 minutes later. I stepped through the door and collapsed. The teacher walked up to me and grabbed my h/c hair and started to drag me towards the principals office and threw me in there and shut the door the principal slowly turned around and said what were you doing this time. I weakly said I was late for class you know what that means. He went over to his polished ruler on the wall since he won it in a principal showdown. Walked over me and started whacking the hell out of me like he was playing whack a mole. After 2 and a half hours he stopped and dragged me out to the gates while my parents just standing there. He told them a lie which he usually does he said he was picking on b/n like he usually does. They started dragging me by my neck and threw me into the back seat of his old truck. It was silent for the most part on the way home until my mother said you're just a waist of space you little shit. When we got home they threw me into that little cell. I sat in the corner curled up into that little ball and started to cry. I heard some footsteps and I was prepared to get beat again. I felt something small touch my back and started to rub it I sat up and turned around slowly because I have no idea who this stranger is. I turned around to see this girl she looks my age and she had fox ears and a fox tail I swore that the ears twiched. She asked in a soft voice and said are you ok y/n. How the hell did she know my name she started to hold out her hand to me and some reason I feel safe but scared still because she knew my name. I wasn't sure bout her yet so I tried to look more intense then her but due to my legs I fell and I laid on the ground flat. She dissolved into thin air then I tried to put my hand towards her trying to grab her hand. But I couldn't reach out for her in time. I immediately collapsed to the floor starting to cry.

Senko pov
I'm back at the shrine due to Lady Sora calling me she asked me to go back to y/n and bring him here to the shrine it's really interesting that she wants him to come here I looked at the screen and the darkness is spreading. I went back to the mortal realm to grab y/n. I appeared back into his room to and he's a complete mess crying loudly. I went up to him and started to rub his back and he looked at me with puffy eyes and immediately started to hug me. I kept rubbing his back to calm him down and lady sora to come bring us both to the shrine. By the time we got back his crying stopped completely and he was only whimpering. He started to fall alseep and we took him to a bed
(Bed looks like this)

 He started to fall alseep and we took him to a bed (Bed looks like this)