Chapter 14

*WARNING* This chapter contains explicit content. Please read at your own discretion.

Your eyes fluttered open as you came to, the blaring noise from the television waking you up.

At first everything around you was blurry but after blinking a couple of times your vision began to focus. You tried to move your arm to rub your eyes however your arm was stuck in place. You blinked some more to fully focus on your surroundings, only to notice that your hands were locked inside a large metal restraint.

"Finally! She's awake! Hey, she's easy on the eyes huh?" Twice exclaimed with exaggeration.

Your natural reaction to the sudden voice was to jump, however you only now realised that your whole body was restrained into a chair, preventing you from doing so.

You scanned the room, only now noticing the group of villains gathered around you. The room you were in seemed to be bar with an island taking up majority of the space, behind which was a large array of drinks. Your heartbeat quickened as you realised the situation you were in.

You began to scream, violently shaking your body against the restraints in hope of escaping but to no avail. Instinctually you began to emit your pheromones to gain some sort of control, however the villains surrounding you still had nose plugs in, rendering your attempt useless.

"Relax, you might want to listen to this." A man with silver hair and amputated hands covering his body gestured to the tv in front of you.

As if you had any other choice, you quieted down and listened to the tv. It was a news channel, and more interestingly you and Bakugou's faces were displayed on the screen. Your eyes widened as you were reminded of Bakugou.

"Bakugou! What did you do with him?!" You screamed.

"I'm right here."

Your head whipped to the right, the direction Bakugou's voice came from. There he was, sitting right next to you in the same restraints. You were a mix of both worried and relieved that he was there with you. You would have much rather he was safe with the others, than with you in this predicament.

"Shhh, listen." The silver haired man once again gestured to the tv.

"It appears the principal offenders of the UA High training camp attack called themselves the League of Villains Vanguard Action Squad. For UA High, in both the USJ incident and the Hosu incident, the name 'League of Villains'-"

The silver haired man switched channels to another news channel.

"Among the victims of the training camp attack was the child whose pro-hero parents, Water Hose, were killed by Muscular-"

Yet again, the villain switched channels. This time it was a talk show. You realised he was simply showing you that your kidnapping was all over the news, on every channel.

"We must conclude that there is some sort of problem with the management of UA High. Even if my child wanted to become a hero, I could not possibly enroll-"

The villain laughed to himself before turning to the two of you.

"I'm really grateful for all the publicity we've been getting. Don't you agree? Bakugou Katsuki, (y/n)(l/n)...?" The silver haired man asked with wide manic eyes.

Bakugou simply stayed quiet, a scowl adorning his face.

You too imitated Bakugou, choosing to keep quiet.

The silver haired man only laughed before changing the channel yet again, this time Aizawa, Principal Nezu and Vlad were displayed standing at a questions panel. One of the reporters stood and began asking them a question.