Chapter 5

The light seeped through the windows, gently warming the sheets of your bed and hitting your face. The warmth disturbed your slumber as your eyes slightly opened only to the size of a small slither. You closed them yet again and let out a small groggy whine from the brightness of the sun. You nestled your face deeper into the crook in which your head was lying. It was awfully comfortable. Your hands clutched the strange source of warmth next to you, pulling your body closer to it as you embraced it.

It took a few minutes for proper consciousness to enter your mind as you opened your eyes wider, squinting as your eyes adjusted to the full impact of the sun.

"What's this warm thing next to me?" You casually thought. The foreign presence that you were hugging was breathing, its breath slow and steady. It was breathing on you, on your head.

Curiously you opened your eyes fully as you looked up at the strange body.

...

You blinked a couple of times and rubbed your eyes in disbelief.

Red medium length hair flattened atop his head. Strong jawline leaning against the top of your own head. Sharp shark-like teeth exposed through each exhalation. Rock-hard bare chest in which your face was lying upon. Large arm draped around your waist whilst the other laid on his bare stomach. Your hand was laid flat against his pec. All the skin to skin contact was making your head spin.

You jerked up and away from him suddenly, yanking the sheet away from him as you sat up. You covered your mouth before you could scream. Your sudden movements stirred him awake as you panicked, looking at him with wide eyes.

Your heart could not have been beating any faster.

What happened last night?!

Kirishima slowly fluttered his eyes open, sitting up as he rubbed his eyes. As his eyes opened he noticed your horrified expression.

"What's wrong?" He slurred as he was still waking up.

"K-Kiri... did we..." You trailed off, finding the courage to finish your sentence.

"Hm?" He cocked his head.

"Did we have sex?!" You stumbled out, your voice raising as you clutched the bedsheets to your chest.

Kirishima's eyes shot wide open.

"NO no we didn't have sex!" Kirishima quickly iterated waving his hands in the hair.

"Your clothes are still on dumbass." Bakugou added in the background.

Your head whipped to his direction, completely forgetting that he still existed. He was draped over the couch, his phone in hand.

Sighing in relief you took a moment to let your heart rate slow down, your hand still clutching your chest as you took deep breathes.

It was only then did you remember the events that occurred the night before.

"What happened last night?" You asked cautiously, not exactly remembering the details.

"You got drunk off your ass and told me how great I am." Bakugou smirked from the couch.

"Shut up, no I didn't." You denied as you stood from the bed, stretching your arms out wide.

"Yeah you did!" Bakugou smirked.

"Whatever, what else happened?" You asked as you sat on the couch beside Bakugou, Kirishima followed suit.

"Well..." Kirishima started. The two boys continued to explain to you the series of events in detail. Each word that came out of their mouth horrified you more and more. Eventually you didn't want to hear any more.