Chapter 13

You mentally screamed in relief at the arrival of your classmates, two of which were your strongest peers. However, the three had not yet noticed you were there.

"Hey hey hey hey! I know these kids! Who are they!" Twice exclaimed, contradicting himself.

Dabi sighed in annoyance as he directly addressed the villain underneath your classmates. "Mister Compress, get out of the way."

"Roger that!" Mr Compress nodded as he let himself disappear. In the meantime, Dabi threw a large blue flame at the three boys. The three managed to dodge the attack only to be separated by each of Dabi's associates.

Todoroki quickly turned around and noticed Twice about to attack. "Faces from Shigaraki's kill list! That little beat-up boy and you!" Twice screamed at Todoroki as he lunged towards him to attack.

Todoroki wasted no time shooting a large glacier of ice in Twice's direction, knocking him down. Noticing that Todoroki was now somewhat free you took the opportunity to called out for him.

"Todoroki!!!!" You screamed, desperate for help. Todoroki's head immediately snapped in your direction. Upon seeing your beaten-up state his expression morphed into fury and panic. However, before he could move in your direction and fight Dabi, who was standing over you, Twice once again appeared and began attacking Todoroki more tactfully. Todoroki did his best to rid of Twice as soon as possible but Twice dodged all his ice attacks with ease.

"This is easy! Give me all you've got!" Twice taunted Todoroki as he jumped from glacier to glacier that Todoroki was shooting. Todoroki only grew more frustrated as he wanted to get to you as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, Toga shot a needle in Midoriya's direction, which he promptly dodged. However Toga was a lot faster than he expected and managed to pin him on to the ground whilst sitting on top of him. She pulled out a knife ready to stab him but Shoji quickly knocked her out of the way before she could.

As you were lying on the ground, you mustered up your remaining strength to begin commando crawling towards the boys in a desperate bid to escape. However Dabi stomped his foot onto your back, pinning you in place whilst winding you. You wanted to call out once again for help but you could barely breathe with Dabi's foot pressed hard onto your lungs.

Suddenly Mr Compress reappeared next to Dabi. Immediately after doing so Dabi asked "Where's Bakugou?"

Your eyes widened in panic as you had just learned they managed to capture Bakugou too.

"Of course." Mr compress replied as he reached into his pocket. Digging around he noticed the marbles that he had compressed Tokoyami and Bakugou into were missing. Shoji immediately noticed Mr Compress's confusion and quickly turned back to Midoriya and Todoroki.

"Midoriya, Todoroki, we're running away!" Shoji shouted. "I'm sure now based on what he just did... I don't know what your quirk is, but inside that pocket of yours that you kept flaunting were these, Tokoyami and Bakugou, right entertainer?" Shoji directly accused the villain. Shoji happened to pull out the marbles that Mr Compress had compressed Bakugou and Tokoyami into. Somehow along the way Shoji had managed to steal them.

Mr Compress only laughed at Shoji. "Oh, that didn't take you very long! As expected of someone with six arms! You're good at feeling around!"

Dabi, annoyed that Shoji had Bakugou, began to get impatient and held up his hand to shoot flames.

"Wait." Mr Compress halted Dabi before he could ignite his flames.

Meanwhile Todoroki panicked as he had not yet informed Midoriya and Shoji that you had also, and still were, captured. Midoriya and Shoji began to run, taking Shoji's word, but Todoroki could only shout at them. Their fight wasn't over, the villains still had you.