Chapter 4

Finally.

You found it.

You knew that the police were already on their way to stall 158 since you told them where the strange man was buying his material from. You were sure that there would be articles about other heroes too if there were some about you. But a part of you didn't want the police to read through the magazines about you.

No, no. You wanted to burn them yourself.

You walked up to the stall owner, wearing a scarf around your face so he wouldn't recognise you.

"Hello! Interested in some magazines of the latest technology? We have some sales on at the moment, buy 2 get 1 free!" The stall owner cheerfully advertised.

"Uh yeah. I'm looking for this one." You pulled up the magazine from out of your bag, holding it up for him to see.

The stall owner leaned closer and squinted his eyes. His eyes lit up upon reading the title.

"Ah you have good taste. Unfortunately we've sold out of that one."

Your face immediately went pale. The man noticed your expression and attempted a sales recovery.

"But don't worry! We do have similar issues if you're a fan of (f/n)(l/n)." The man reassured.

"Oh really? Can I have a look? I want to see other ones too, not just (f/n)." You asked. The friendliness in your voice was replaced with malice.

The stall owner gave you a strange look before turning around and digging deep into a box. He was obviously keeping the magazines a secret. You assumed only a select few people knew about them, which would explain his somewhat surprised look when you asked for an issue. He finally pulled out a cluster of different magazines, 3 of which starred you. Each had different unsuspecting covers yet you could only imagine what the contents inside of them were.

"I'll take all of the ones with (f/n), you can keep the rest." You simply said. "So the police can still bust you" You made a mental note.

"All 3? Of course!" He excitedly exclaimed as he put three magazines into a bag.

"All of your copies." You bluntly added.

"Oh... really now? You must really like this genre haha!" He boisterously laughed. You didn't reply as he pulled out every copy he owned, which was quite a lot. He bagged them all up into three big bags and handed them to you. "You sure you can afford all this let alone carry it?" He asked.

"Oh, I never said I was buying them. I'm taking them."

"Excuse me? You can't do that! That's theft!"

"Sorry, let me make this clear. I'm confiscating them. If you don't want me to go to the police about the content you're selling, then I suggest you keep quiet." You spat. The man could only watch in dread as you walked away, but nonetheless never spoke another word.

"Too bad I've already told the police..." You muttered to yourself as soon as you were out of earshot.

Glancing back you saw two police officers talking to the man, already searching through his things. You smiled in content as you walked away hearing the mans screams of devastation as he was getting handcuffed.

"I'm going home." You sighed. Your job was done.

You opened the hotel door to find that Kirishima and Bakugou had not returned yet. You groaned as you dropped the three heavy magazine-filled bags, as well as your own onto the ground.

Collapsing onto the couch you pull out the 3 magazines, slapping them onto the coffee table in front of you. Beginning your investigations, you immediately picked one up and began reading.