Chapter 1

Clink!

Crash!

Thud!

"Argh!"

The class of 1A were training hard at the UA gym. Each of the students had their own training regimes tailored to their needs and weaknesses; their only job was to follow it.

The smell of metal, sweat, burnt rubber and chalk invaded your nostrils as you lifted the barbell onto your shoulders. Taking a few steps forward and planting your feet shoulder width apart, you bent your knees 90 degrees starting your 3rd set of squats. You felt Mina's hands hover over your waist, spotting you from behind as you slowly began to extend your legs, lifting the barbell to its full height.

Crimson eyes watched from afar as you lowered your posterior once more to continue your repetitions, distracted from his own task.

"Isn't she great?" Kirishima sighed dreamily as he stood at the head of the bench, his eyes planted on your sweaty form. Bakugou, laying on the bench beneath him, briefly shifted his eyes to your direction before focusing once more on the excruciatingly heavy barbell that laid against his chest. Bakugou gritted his teeth as he began to lift the barbell off his chest with all the strength he could muster. He had already beaten his personal record for bench press that day, but he wanted to beat it again. Completely unbeknownst to Kirishima, Bakugou's arms started to shake, struggling to lift the bar high enough to hook it onto the rack. Growing increasingly more angry at his struggle as well as Kirishima's obliviousness, Bakugou yelled through his teeth.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO SPOTTING ME SHITTY HAIR?!"

Kirishima jumped back to reality as he noticed Bakugou on the verge of dropping the barbell on top of himself.

"Oh crap!" Kirishima exclaimed as he quickly grabbed the bar out of Bakugou's shaky grip, lifting it and hooking it on the rack above Bakugou's face. Bakugou sat up, immediately yanking his towel out of Kirishima's offering hands and wiping the nitroglycerin sweat off of his  face.

"If you can't spot me properly I'll find someone else who will!" Bakugou yelled.

"Sorry man! You beat your record just before so I thought you could do it again." Kirishima tried to explain himself.

"Well it's pretty fucking hard to do it again when your boner's right in my face!" Bakugou yelled. Kirishima immediately launched forward to cover Bakugou's mouth with his hands out of panic. His eyes did a quick scan across the gym to make sure no one heard.

"Don't say that so loud! People are gonna hear!" It was lucky that everyone had learned to ignore Bakugou's yelling so no one heard about Kirishima's mishap.

Bakugou swatted Kirishima's hands off his mouth, letting out a "tch" in the process.

Kirishima's face was bright red as he awkwardly shuffled his gym shorts to subtly reduce the size of his slight tent, however his eyes couldn't help but wander back to your form.

He immediately regretted taking his eyes off you for those few seconds with Bakugou. At some point during his interactions with Bakugou, you had taken off your shirt. You were now in nothing but a sports bra and yoga pants, leaving very little to the imagination. His eyes followed a bead of sweat that dropped off your chin and onto your chest. He gulped as he watched it slide down, outlining the curvature of your breasts as it disappeared into your cleavage.

What was once a slight warmth in his pants turned into a raging rock-hard intrusion, the only involuntary hardening his body was capable of...

"I need to go to the bathroom." Kirishima quickly dismissed himself as he ran to the men's room.