Chapter 7

You lay on the sunbed, sunglasses on as you dozed in nothing but your UA swimsuit. The sun gently warmed your scarcely exposed skin as your body lay beside the pool. It would be a relaxing moment if not for the chaotic noise in the background of the boys of Class 1A. You sighed and sunk further into your sunbed, lying down further to get comfortable, propping one of your knees up. You tried to drown out the background noise.

"Geez, why did the boys have to come too? I thought it was just going to be us girls." You moaned.

"Tell me about it, they're too noisy." Sue piped in from the sunbed beside you.

"I don't mind it at all." Hagakure said flirtatiously as she presumably ogled at the boys shirtless bodies.

"Their excuse on the permission form was for 'endurance training'." Momo informed, further down the line of sunbeds. All of the girls were lying in a row of sunbeds on one side of the pool.

"Whatever they're doing, that is definitely not endurance training." Uraraka commented. All of you looked towards the boys on the other side of the pool, deadpanning as you watched their idiocy.

"I thought you'd be used to the boys by now, (f/n), considering you went all the way to I-island with them!" Mina cheekily insinuated.

"I'm so jealous! Even though you lost the scissors paper rock match you still got to go!" Hagakure whined.

"I'm just glad to be back with you girls. Boys are a handful that's for sure. I-island would've been way better with you girls." You explained as you had flashbacks of the amount of pain Bakugou had put you through during the trip.

"Don't lie, you enjoyed it." Mina cheekily piped in, sitting up from her sunbed to face you.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You narrowed your eyes as you too sat up from the sunbed.

"Oh please, I see you and Kirishima making googly eyes at each other! Tell us (f/n), what really happened on that trip?" Mina smiled devilishly. The glint in her eyes told you all you needed to know. She wanted that hot juicy gossip.

"Nothing! And no we don't! As nice as he is, there's nothing going on between us." You denied, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Maybe not to you, but have you seen the way he looks at you! He's totally got a thing for you, why else would he invite you?"

"No no no, we're just friends." You shook your head, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Friends that sleep together on a vacation." Mina cheekily muttered under her breath. Immediately after muttering those words her face was met with a flying beach ball.

"You're so gonna pay for that!" You smiled threateningly as you retracted the hand that just threw the beach ball at Mina's face. You felt like a playful fight.

"Ow! That was dirty!" Mina accused. "But you're on, baby!" Mina exclaimed as she quickly stood. She rushed up to you and grabbed your wrists before you could react. Before you knew it, you were being swung around and into the pool.

"Wah!" You screamed as you crashed into the pool, gaining the boys attention from the other side whilst the girls watched in a panic.

Mina laughed maniacally as she leaped into the pool after you, beach ball in hand.

"Mina! (f/n)!" Momo scolded as she stood up and rushed to the edge of the pool.

"Wait for us!" Hagakure called as she too leaped into the pool, however the splash was the only thing that could be seen. One by one, the rest of the girls gleefully jumped in, joining the beach ball war between you and Mina.