Chapter 10

You regretted staying up so late. It took you a lot longer to go to sleep than you thought with Su's constant croaking.

Little did you know you would be woken up by the Wild Wild Pussycats at 5 in the morning. You ended up with only 4 hours of sleep.

You and your classmates lined up in front of Aizawa outside. The crisp morning air made you shiver as you crossed your arms over your chest to keep you warm. The others lined up beside you yawned and rubbed their eyes tiredly, as did you.

"Good morning class, today we will begin the training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyones strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully." Aizawa explained to the class.

He continued to explain that although the class has improved in training mentally and technically, we are lacking strength. He explained that our quirks have not improved that much and so the training camp's goal was to improve everyone's individual quirks.

With that, it took no time at all for him to issue out everyone's individual training programs for the day.

~*~

Screams, panting and groans were heard from all directions as the entire class was put under incredible strain, pushing themselves to the absolute limits. Everyone's training programs were unique to their quirk and were therefore widespread around the area.

The taste of blood and salt invaded your mouth as you ran up the mountainous forest terrain that was the UA training camp site. Your panting was fast and heavy as the saliva in your mouth thickened with every step you took. Your face was incredibly hot, the sweat from your forehead dripping down your temples and onto the forest floor. The heartbeat in your chest was beating so harshly that you felt like you were about to pass out.

You quickly spat out the thick saliva into a bush, but did not stop running to do so.

Your whole body burned as you momentarily slowed down to readjust the heavy backpack threaded between your arms.

Aizawa had tasked you with the equivalent of the training program of a military special operations force- think Navy SEAL or SAS. The first step of which was to run up mountains wearing 25kg on your back for 10km in under 50 minutes. Only after the many sets of sit ups, push ups and other weight training exercises of course.

There were very minor things you could do to increase the potency of your pheromones which Aizawa had also assigned for you to do outside of the strength training you were undergoing today. From now on, you were on a very strict high Zinc diet of 13mg a day. Zinc is a mineral proven to increase testosterone levels, which as a result increases the production of pheromones. What this means is you now have to eat a lot of meat and seafood.

Not only this but you were also not allowed to use soap anymore, only sandalwood oil. Sandalwood oil is a natural aphrodisiac, heightening the connection between sexual attraction and smell, therefore aiding the effects of your quirk.

You yelled in relief as you descended the mountain, completing your 10km run as you approached the rest of your classmates. You felt your hair suddenly fly as an extremely fast gush of wind surged past you whilst you were still running. As your hair settled around your face again you noticed it was Iida running at incredible speed straight past you. You cursed him under your breath for having such great endurance whilst you were drowning in a puddle of your own sweat.

As you reached your classmates, now jogging incredibly slowly as your body had just about given up, you approached Aizawa who stood at your starting point with a stopwatch- a spot where he could also keep an eye of the rest of the class.