Chapter 14: Four Girls Evil Clones!

Start from the beginning

"And why are you here?" Sasha asked.

"I wanted to be your friend." Yukari said.

"Be our friend? I don't see why not. I'm Chris." Chris said.

"I'm Sasha. Nice to meet you." Sasha said.

"Tenchi. We can be friend." Tenchi said.

"(Name)." I said and Yukari nodded.

"May I sit here? Since we're friends?" Yukari asked. Chris, Tenchi and Sasha including me, nodded. Yukari smiled before took a seat beside Sasha.

Something isn't right. I need to keep my eye on her. I turned my head towards Yukari. I saw her hand behind Sasha's hair.

Yukari/Fumiko's POV

After four girls told me their names, I took a seat beside Sasha. As they still talking, I slowly pull my hand behind Sasha's dark blue hair. I quickly grabbed her piece of dark blue hair and I quickly pull away my hand as Sasha turned to me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said. She just stares at me before continued eating. I mentally sighed in relief. If she found out about me, I'm super dead.

One down, three to go.

I put a piece of dark blue hair inside of my pocket.

Your POV

Yukari....

Just who are you....?

We all heard the bell rang, means lunch is over. We all stood up and walked towards our class.

When me and Tenchi arrived in our class, Yukari suddenly called out her name, making her turned around.

"Can I ask you something?" Yukari asked Tenchi and she nodded before she and Yukari walked out the class. I growled. This girl......!

Yukari/Fumiko's POV

I called Tenchi's name. She turned around and saw me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked and she nodded before two of us walked out the class.

"Wait. There are something on your hair." I said. I pull out my hand on top of her hair and grabbed her piece of blonde hair and pull it. I quickly hid my hand with her hair.

"What? Did you get it?" She asked.

"I did. Now, it's gone." I said. She sighed in relief.

"Go to your class now. See ya." I said and she nodded confused before went inside. I smirked before walked towards my class.

Two down, two to go.

Timeskip

Your POV

After school.

Me, Chris, and Shu were walking towards my house. Sasha and Tenchi told us that they need to wait their boyfriends. I sighed.

Once we're arrived at my house, I turned around and I saw Yukari.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Shu and Chris turned around and saw Yukari.

"I need help from Chris." She said and Chris nodded. Yukari smiled before grabbed Chris' arm and drag her somewhere, leaving me and Shu alone.

"I really don't trust her." I said. Shu turned to face me.

"Are you okay, (nickname)?" He asked.

"I'm fine, albino." I said. He chuckled before pecked my cheek.