Chapter 135 - Immoral Prince (3)

Start from the beginning

Red Bulls had to give an answer to the Hydra guild regarding the Hahoe Mask's action. His answer would determine if the two guilds walked together or not.  The answer was incredibly important.  This was why he couldn't give a rash, vague or an evasive answer.

‘I don't understand what the Hahoe Mask was thinking.’

The only thing certain right now was the fact that Chev didn't have much time to think about it.  The Priest finished his Healing skill, and he immediately started on the Buff skills.  When that finished, the time to think had come to an end.

This was why Chev didn't think about Hahoe Mask's intentions.  At that moment, he thought about what the Red Bulls and the Hydra guild had to do.  He had to determine which course of action would bring him the most profit.  This was what he thought about.

Time passed as he thought about it some more.

“The Buff has been applied.”

When the Priest opened his mouth, Chev also opened his mouth.

“Focus on the battle.  While the Hahoe Mask and Stormhunters block the Immoral Prince, we'll take out all the Relic Guardians.”

After giving his answer, Chev changed the setting on his mic.  He immediately gave an order to his broadcast team.

“Just send anyone available towards the Hahoe Mask.  I want you to start the live broadcast, and put up a notice telling everyone of the Hahoe Mask's appearance.  Don't forget to put in the commercials.”

- Yes!

This wasn't the end of it.  Chev immediately spoke into the direct hotline to the Hydra guild.

“We'll focus on hunting down the Relic Guardians.”

- ……understood.

When Natal heard Chev's words, he didn't immediately give an answer.  There was a brief pause, and Natal spoke as if there was a bad taste in his mouth.

When the conversation ended, Chev gritted his teeth.

‘I’ve been had by the Hahoe Mask.’

10.

It was much harder than expected to fight someone who had higher Stats, higher level and better Items.  It was also difficult to gain experience against an opponent such as this.  There was no reason to fight such opponents for most people.  Instead of fighting, most people just avoided the fight all together.

However, there were times when these kinds of battles had been the norm for Hyrkan.  He had fought someone that was 50 levels higher than him, and there was the one who kept Unique Items in his Slots like paperhangings....  It had been the norm to fight those bastards.

At that moment, those experiences were worth its weight in gold when facing against the Immoral Prince.

Shweeeek!

He evaded the sword swung by the Immoral Prince.  When Hyrkan approached the Immoral Prince, he moved like a snake slithering across the floor.  Then he used a technique that looked like a tackle in wrestling.

Duhp-suhk!

Hyrkan's low movements were clever as he quickly grabbed the Immoral Prince's leg.  In that state, he lifted the Immoral Prince, and he threw it as far as he could.  The Immoral Prince was in the air, but it didn't fly too far.  It quickly adjusted in midair, and it landed on the ground.

When the Immoral Prince landed on the ground, one couldn't see any cracks in its defense. Instead, one could see the dark eyes from between the helmet, and one could see a dark blue light that had the sharpness of a blade.  However, the light from its eye didn’t mingle with Hyrkan’s gaze, which was behind the Hahoe Mask.