Part 29

Such a cheap girl she is. Has calling him as bhaiya outside, she is carrying his baby in womb.

That asha, she gave a big big lecture for me to how to grow a daughter when she found out that my daughter loving someone. She has to look at her own family before pointing fingers on others.

From onwards, I won't go to their house.

Baby arav is a bad boy, Don't go and play with him, okay.

Characterless girl!!! Cheap family!! Characterless

Enough, Anika screams closing her eyes. Tears are continuously rolling down from her eyes.
Why god, why? Why you have written my fate like this. Did you haven forgotten to write the thing name happiness in my life? If that is, then fine. Let me drown in sorrow, Don't need to introduce love and care in my life for a short span of time. It hurts me lot.*wiping her flowing tears* this family is so nice. They are taking care of me like as their own family members. They didn't raise a single question on me about the baby and it's father. If any other person was in their place they would have definitely thrown me out of their house, but they... They were a pure gem. I don't deserve them. For the sake of me, they were getting taunted by the society. They don't deserve this.
Chachi and pinky said right, I am nothing but a bad omen. I only knows to bring problems in the place where I stay. I literally don't wanna live in the world anymore. But *caressing her belly* you have stopped me baby.
Your dad was so curious for your arrival. Even he had selected a name for you. Do you wanna know that name, the name is SHIVIKA. Shivay and Anika ka daughter shivika. We two had planned many things for you, but today he *chockingly* got engaged to someone. Is our love is that much weak that he forgot me and moved on in 2 months. I mean, doesn't he have at least little trust on me. Was the words did he told me where lie?
*Sniveling* I'm sorry baby. Mumma is making you cry. Sorry*wiping her tears*.
We shouldn't be a burden on someone's Head. We will go from the place. Okay*zipping her suitcase*

In oberoi mansion

Oh my gosh, aunty! This is so beautiful.
Tia exclaimed seeing the antic necklace.
Do you like This pinky asks with a smile? Of course aunty! I'm loving it.
This is our family's traditional necklace. My mother-in-law gave it to me when I came to this house. Now I am giving this to you.
Pinky smiled and made Tia wear the necklace.
It became more beautiful in your neck. Kissing Tia's forehead.
Tia smiled.  Aunty I and go this necklace to mom and dad. Tia said excitedly. Tia, one minute beta, don't show this necklace to anyone.
Why aunty? Tia pouted.
There is reason behind that beta*patting her cheek*
What reason aunty?!! Tia asks admiring herself in mirror with necklace.
That...
Pinky, dadi called pinky.
Coming mummy ji. tia Don't show this necklace to anyone
Saying, pinky left to meet dadi