Part 19

Shivay walking into restaurant scrolling his mobile. On the other side Anika is trying to catch the people's who run around her shouting her name.

Roh-ani.catch me.

Ani-bhaiya don't pull my hairs.
If I caught you then I will shave your head mind it.

Roh-😝😝😝.
Rohit again pulled anika's hair and run away from there.

Ani-bhaiya today I will not leave you!
Anika screamed and started to run towards the direction hearing the rohit's shoe sound.
While running, Anika collided with shivay's back. Assuming him as Rohit,Anika messed shivay's hairs. Shivay didn't understand what is happening around him. He feels like he knows this touch.before he understood the owner of that hands it got stopped. Rohit dragged Anika from their thinking that the person might scold Anika. Shivay looks here and there, but he couldn't find anyone near him.
Shiv-is anyone here?
All workers became alerted hearing shivay's voice. The very first customer came to their
restaurant.
Advay goes to welcome his first customer with bright smile on his face. But soon his smiled fade away seeing customer's face. This was the face which he hates the most, he closed his fist to control his anger. Shivay face also got changed seeing advay's face. His blue eyes turned into red in anger.
Both are passing deadly glare towards each other. Workers are standing between them with confused face.

Shiv-hey waiter! Why are you standing there. Come and take my order(looking towards advay)

Adv-excuse me. I am not a waiter here.

Shiv-oh that means you came here to collect the waste food which they kept to throw in the dustbin.

Adv-don't think everyone as you😒.

Shiv-😬😬😬

Adv-stop gritting your teeth it might fell down, after that you need to fix Denture to eat and talk

Shiv-i'm not that much oldie to use denture like you.

Adv-did you just called me oldie?

Try my new book