Part 25

How dare you to raise hand on me! Shivay looks at anika in fury and grabbed her hair making her hiss in pain.

Leab Ani, shivay looked down feeling like someone is tapping his leg. I chaid leabe hele
Arav screamed loudly attacking shivay with his tiny hands. Shivay loosen his grip on her hair. Arav swiftly pushed shivay and hugged Anika's legs.

Roh- just get lost from my place or else I have to kick you out from there (pushing SSO, Shiva stumbled back)

Go, arav peeped his head from Anika's legs.
Shivay punched the wall angrily looking at anika and left from the place.

                   ******

Oh, god! Advay what happened to you? Malika screamed seeing his husband returned come with a wounded face. Family members also got shocked seeing advay's State. Mom came running there holding first aid box in her hand.
Malika quickly grabbed it from mom's hand and took ointment from there.

Mall- what the heck!! Aren't that man don't have any job rather than beating my husband?(Wiping her tears) I don't who's black shadow fell into our house. All of our family members are constantly getting troubled.

Anika feels guilty hearing Malika's words. What she said was the true, from the day she stepped his leg from the house, they are boring difficulties she is nothing just a troublemaker.

Malika tries to put ointment in advay's wound but advay pushed her hand and staring the corner of the hall.

Mall- advay...

Ani- Bhai why are you doing like this? If you didn't apply ointment then how wounds will get cure.

Adv- I don't want this wound to cure. Let it be. It will remains him and I don't wanna forgot him. How dare him to raise hand on you b***** b******.

Mom- did he raised hand on our ani?

Advay hummed silently.

Dad- how dare him to raise a hand on my daughter. I'll kill him.

Advay is stunned hearing his dad's words. He is kind of calm person. He never seen him angry like this. That day when he fought with the man time also he slapped him to shut him but today.

Adv- he ull bus hale(pulling his hairs and trying to tell them that the man pulled his bua's hair)

In oberoi mansion

Shivay stormed into oberoi mansion clenching his jaw. His face contorted in rage.
Om-Uff thank God shivay you have come. Gori literally ate my head asking alu Puri. BTW where the food.
Shivay punched on om's nose and stormed from there without giving single glance to om.
Om is standing there numbly, touching the blood coming out from his nose.

Triveni house

Anika snatched ointment from Malika's hand and starts applying it on advay's wound. Surprisingly advay didn't say anything when Anika putting ointment on his wounds. Malika closed her fist and walked from there.

Ani- I'm sorry Bhai.. because of me you( tears welled up in her eyes)

Adv- Ani why are you crying? There is no fault if your's in it. Infact the fault is that man's. You no need to say sorry.. infact you didn't know him..

Ani- still

Adv- Ani.. it's too late go and sleep

Ani- Bhai

Adv- Ani

Anika sighed and left from the place

Sorry for the crap😬