Part 24

Shiv-look I don't have time to answer to your questions.just give my order asap I need to go.

That time Anika came there along with advay and arav and got shocked seeing batter shattered all over the floor.

Adv- what the heck is this Rohit! I told you to mix the batter, not to paint the floor.

Roh- bro I didn't do anything. This man who is standing near me threw it.

Adv- why the hell you threw it on the floor. Don't you know that it is a big sin to waste food.

Shiv- first it is an ingredient second you have no right to question me. Here I am your customer so treat me goodly. Or else I'll file a case against you in consumer court.

Adv- do whatever you want I won't scare of your fraud warning.

Shiv- you
Shivay furiously grabbed advay's collars.

Ani- leave him
Anika pushed shivay. shivay stumbled back because of anika's sudden push.

Ani- are you okay?

Advay hummed staring shivay.

Shiv- oh now seems like you have had found another fish in your net. I must have to say, this time your choice is poor(looking at advay) I don't think you will get anything here Rather than spoiled bread and damaged dish vessels.(Looking around the restaurant) you should have asked me na I have a lot of rich contacts with me. You can embezzle a lot of money from them by pleasing the. Ouchhh

Shivay opens his eyes and found advay standing in front of him with fiery eyes.

Shiv- what the heck?!

Adv- shut up! Just shut up how dare you to say these all shit about my sister. I will you b***** m****
(Punching his face hardly)
Blood oozed from shivay's mouth.

Ani- bhaiya stop!

Adv- Ani you stay away. Let me handle this b****** (continue punching his face)

Ani- Bhai.
Anika screamed loudly when shivay, punched advay on his stomach.

Ani- Bhai are you okay?(checking him)

Shiv- move
Shivay pushed Anika and started beating advay.

Ani- shivay(angrily)
Anika slapped him hardly.

To continue...

So sorry for the late update!
From onwards I'll try to update this daily.
Feel free to scold me if you found me not updating 😅.
Thank you!