Part 20

Adv-what did you say 🤨?

Shiv-Aren't your ears working properly? I said, i'm not became that much oldie to use denture like you.

Adv-does I look like oldie to your eyes?

Shiv-ok course yes...uncleeee
Shivay streched the word uncle to irritate advay.

Adv- I am not uncle. It was you who uncle.

Shiv-from which basis you call me as uncle. Look there is no white hairs in my head but look at your head  one..two...omg there are 20 white hairs in your head.
Shivay cupped his face in shock.

Workers came running there to look advay's white hairs

Adv- what the hell you guys doing? This is my head not exhibition. You guys are watching my head like you didn't seen white hairs  before anywhere.

Ani-bhaiya where you are dragging me? Leave me I need to play.

Roh-you already played enough of game so shut up.

Ani-oh now I got understood .I spoiled your hairs na that's why are angry on me isn't?

Roh-stupid girl! You have spoiled someone's hair assuming that you are spoiling my hair.

Ani-what 😱?

Roh-stop shouting ani.if he got to know that you are here then..

Ani-then?

Roh-he will come and spoil your hair as you did to him 😈

Ani-omg! My hairs..

Rohit-if you love your hair then zip your lips and sit here silently.I will go and see if he went or not.

Ani-bhaiya don't leave me alone.What will I do if he comes and spoils my hair.Yesterday only, I went to the beauty salon and straightened my hair.
Anika made cry baby pout

Roh-don't cry Ani. Your brother is here to protect you. If he comes here to mess your hair then I will spoil his hair again for you.

Ani-bhaiyaaaa.
Anika hugged Rohit. Both brother and sister became emotional and cried loudly.

What the heck! Advay screamed.

Ani-why advay bhaiya is screaming?

Roh-you Stay here I go and check what is happening there.

Ani-hmmm.

            ❎  Important

Guys do follow my new account
" jayasri17" . If by chance this account got deleted then I will post this book from here.
Plus I will be post my old stories which I unpublished before due to some reasons . So do follow my new account!