Part 28

I am really proud of you beta! You took out restaurant to another level in short span of time. Your mom is completely right, you're indeed a lucky charm to our life.
Dad said caressing anika's head. Anika eyes gets teary hearing the word 'lucky charm'. It is really new feeling for her, from Childhood she grown up hearing her chachi's cursing words, after that her mother-in-law's. Hearing their taunts, she herself started considering her as bad omen, but now someone is calling her as lucky charm.she feels herself blissful today.
OMG Anika did I said something wrong*panicly*why are you crying?! Dad asks wiping her flowing tears. Anika shook her head and hugged him tightly.
All family gets tensed seeing Anika sobbing. Anika are you okay! Anika hummed still weeping. Harsh because of you, now my daughter is crying
Mom fumes pushing harsh.
But honey, what I have done!!
Done speak anything, move. anika stop crying baby what happened? Is any problem...
Anika shook her head
Now I understood. Today full day she is worked in a restaurant without sitting. Her leg would be paining, Anika sit. Advay made Anika sit on the sofa and starts pressing her leg. Bhaiya my leg is not paining, leave my leg.
Anika said holding his hand
Shh.advay said pressing anika's legs. Soup is ready!! Drink it you feel better mom said inserting spoon in anika's mouth. Rohit and arav are dancing to entertain her, whereas dad is massaging anika's head. Sweety is sitting on anika's lap sucking her thumb.
Mallika fumes in jealousy standing in a corner, seeing the whole family treating Anika as Queen. If she is lucky charm then what she was? It's not have been 1 month the girl have come to the house, yet she captured all people's heart in the house. Malika closed her fist in anger seeing her husband pressing anika's leg.
Lo ange othel songee, bua tot Ike thich ong.
Arav said throwing the remote to Rohit. Rohit changed other chance. This okay
Lo. Okay he changed other channel
Lo. I tot ike the Ong.
Alright Rohit changed another channel.
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.
Ange.
Hey wait... Advay stopped hearing shivay Singh oberoi's name.
Today India's number one bussines man shivay Singh oberoi got engaged to the supermodel Tia.
Anika's heart stops thumbing hearing the news. She feels suffocated seeing their pictures.
I fell bad for the girl advay sighed. Change the channel
He turns and got shocked seeing his sister laying lifelessly on the sofa.
Anikaaa!!! Whole family screamed.

                  ********

Doctor how is my sister? Is she okay? Why she got fainted suddenly?
Whole family shoots questions the doctor when she has come out. Relax.relax first let me speak. Your sister is perfectly alright.
All sighed.
Just take care of her. She is a little weak, make sure she eats her food and tablet properly. And Don't let her stand long, it is not good for the baby.
Baby*confusingly*
Yes, baby! She is three month pregnant.
What?!!
Take care of her. Doctor said and left the place.

This book is gonna end in 3-4 parts💖