Chapter 128 - Argardo Raid (3)

Start from the beginning

“Battle.”

The crescent moon revealed white chiclets attached to it, and he spoke in a low voice.

“Start!”

10.

It was a massive battle where a large force was going up against a large force.  The most important group in the fighting force was the magicians.  The winner or loser in a large scale battle swung on whether a group had an effective magical power system.

So what did it mean to have an effective magical power system?

First, one had to apply the magic at the right location.  The powerful magical spells exacted an equal price.  It consumed an incredible amount of magical power, and the cool time was long.  It would be a big waste to use a big magic on a small target.

However, the more important aspect was accuracy.  Magic didn't differentiate between allies and enemies.  If one used a magic with low accuracy near a comrade, it was the most effective form of betrayal.

Of course, one needed practice to increase the accuracy of magic. Ballista Hatch from the Stormhunters was able to accurately throw long range magic on the move, yet this wasn't a common skill. Most people couldn't do what Hatch could do.

As the distance increased, the target movement increases and the magician's movement increases, the accuracy of the magic decreased.

The method devised to solve this problem was target designation.

“Monsters are entering the F11 region! Fire!”

“Fire!”

On the stage of a battlefield, target areas were drawn. The magicians practiced throwing magic to target designation beforehand.  After several hours of practice, one could achieve very high accuracy at throwing magic to the target designations.

The only thing left was for the Tankers to lure the monsters to the target designation.

At the same time, the magicians had to control the attribute of the attack magic.  The wrong attribute could damage the Tankers significantly.

F meant Fire.  The Tankers luring the monsters to this target designation had fire resistance setting.

“The Monsters in F11 region is in a critical state!  Strikers!”

On top of it all, the Strikers were tirelessly running around the stage, and they prevented the waste of magic.

The monsters with low HP was called low blood. One needed to do a little more damage to kill it, so magic wouldn’t have to be used again.  These low bloods were the responsibility of the Strikers. This was not an insignificant role.

Moreover, Red Bulls' Strikers were faster and better than any other group of Strikers. They were like ghosts at finding weaknesses of the weakened monsters.  They used a suitable combo skill to kill it in one blow.  They symbolized the Red Bulls.  The Strikers were the horns of a bull.

They moved with indescribably sophisticated movements.

Red Bull's sophisticated non-stop movements gave them a disparate sense of beauty. This was the reason why there were so many Red Bulls fans. If one looked under the hood of the Red Bulls guild, one wouldn't be able to find a more finely tuned machine.  The result that came out of this sophistication was unbelievably rough and harsh.

“The castle wall has fallen!”

It had been 18 minutes since the battle had started, and the Red Bulls had taken down the castle wall that had been barely repaired by the Cement Worms.